Latest Hauls

faetis

Went crazy in the past month and splurged tons on makeup, hehe.

Sephora
Benefit Gimme Some Plum e/s
Benefit Where's The Smoke e/s
Nars Deep Throat
Nars Kuala Lumpur
TheBalm Cabana Boy
TheBalm Hot Mama
TheBalm Shady Lady Eyeshadow in Luscious Lani
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit in Nude

MAC
Vex e/s
Mulch e/s
Love Lace e/s
Cross-Cultural e/s
Nurture Shadestick
Shell Pearl from Liberty of London
224 Brush
Select Sheer Pressed Powder (NC20)
Gentle Coral Tinted Lip Conditioner
Fuchsia Fix Tinted Lip Conditioner

Shoppers Drug Mart/Rexall
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Mat Gel

P190310_1821.jpg

P190310_1815.jpg

Some things are missing from the pics, I'm too lazy to fish for everything, haha. I still have a huge list of things I want to get, but I think I need to stop for now.
tong.gif

StarrySim

LOL I picked up those exact two Velvet e/s on my last SDM haul. Oddly enough, I didn't like them and swapped them away.

And yaaaay for the Fuchsia Fix TLC! I keep mine at my computer desk, and it's one of my favourite things in the world
smiles.gif

faetis

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
LOL I picked up those exact two Velvet e/s on my last SDM haul. Oddly enough, I didn't like them and swapped them away.

And yaaaay for the Fuchsia Fix TLC! I keep mine at my computer desk, and it's one of my favourite things in the world
smiles.gif

I love the TLC too! It's one of the only products I've found that actually keeps my VERY dry lips moisturized. I haven't played around with the two velvet e/s yet to decide if I like them. But Where's The Smoke looked like a really pretty and versatile everyday colour, so I got hooked, hehe.

Snarkling

Oooooh nice haul. i think I'm going to have to try one of the TLCs since everyone keeps talking about it.

Latest posts