Latest MAC Haul!

ElvenEyes

Lately I've been bad and not put my hauls up. Most has been a few things from Chanel, Sephora and drugstore. But here is my latest MAC haul. Goodies from the Semi Precious Collection and a few other things I picked up, plus a little quad I made up for Summer Sunset eyes look. Bright, pretty and mixed with colourful liners nice for now into the fall. The colours remind me of mums! (the flower, not my mother! lol) The bottles are mini Fix+ and I have another one in my purse. I love them so much, especially in this heat (100F today).

And here they are:

ElvenEyes

Nice! I love the quad! What eyeshadows are in there?

I picked out:
Goldenrod, Orange, Sushi Flower and Creme de Violet. I had been goofing around with some of the colours I already had, but had no orange, so when I went in and swatched a few, this grouping came out nicely on my skin!

SweetJoy

I always organize my shadows by colour, I never think to group them together by looks. And I LOVE those colours. I think I might have to borrow that idea. I shall call it my ElvenEyes quad.

ElvenEyes

I always organize my shadows by colour, I never think to group them together by looks. And I LOVE those colours. I think I might have to borrow that idea. I shall call it my ElvenEyes quad.

Cool! It is pretty with UD 24/7 purple liner on the top lash line and purple with blue on the bottom. Oddly wearable and very flattering!

BeckyBenett

the quad looks so cute! i love it!! and *drools* at the SP items! i hve not really finish hauling SP yet so I will wait a few weeks bfore I post my SP haul.

is that mac's tinted lip conditioner in the pot? how are they? i just tried the lip conditioner in a tube form, and i love it! was thinking of getting a tinted one in pot form..

ElvenEyes

the quad looks so cute! i love it!! and *drools* at the SP items! i hve not really finish hauling SP yet so I will wait a few weeks bfore I post my SP haul.

is that mac's tinted lip conditioner in the pot? how are they? i just tried the lip conditioner in a tube form, and i love it! was thinking of getting a tinted one in pot form..

Thank you! I am considering more of the e/s's from the Semi Precious too, so not positive if I am done hauling from them, but I also have my eye on other things and I can't have it all, unfortunately!! Yes, that is Petting Pink tinted lip conditioner by MAC. I love them and use them a lot. They are a nice blush colour on the lips and keep them smooth, so I am a big fan of them!

shadowaddict

Debi--of course it's Pink lip conditioner, I would expect no other from you:)

Great haul you have there. You must tell us all the product names. Looks like you got Warmth of Coral blush if I'm seeing that correctly. I bought that also and really like it. I like it on it's own and layered with a pink also.

ElvenEyes

Debi--of course it's Pink lip conditioner, I would expect no other from you:)

Great haul you have there. You must tell us all the product names. Looks like you got Warmth of Coral blush if I'm seeing that correctly. I bought that also and really like it. I like it on it's own and layered with a pink also.
Yes, Warmth of Coral, 2 of the Feeling Flush, Pressed Amber
The MSF's I got every one except the Goldstone which I think will be too dark on my fair skin and maybe repetitive of Gold Deposit (or whatever that other one is called!!)
The lipstick is Gem of Roses. I swatched a few others but didn't care for them. I have enough products to last me a lifetime and then some!

ElvenEyes

Wow I love the quad! Those colors look so good together!
Thank you! I am running a bit of a fever today, but when feeling better will do a look and post it up here. I look forward to playing with these colours and seeing how I look in orange e/s!!

SmashCakes

Great haul! The bright shadows look great!
Is that one of the new split fiber eye brushes? How are they so far?

BeckyBenett

Thank you! I am considering more of the e/s's from the Semi Precious too, so not positive if I am done hauling from them, but I also have my eye on other things and I can't have it all, unfortunately!! Yes, that is Petting Pink tinted lip conditioner by MAC. I love them and use them a lot. They are a nice blush colour on the lips and keep them smooth, so I am a big fan of them!
hahah.. well post another pic if u buy more of the mes! i love seeing them all lined up together. is tt weird? haha.

alrights, im definitely gg to grab the tinted lip conditioner at the end of this month (im still recovering from mac's SP).

naturallyfab

that's an amazing haul! I wanted to get the msf's from this collection, but I need to just hold off on spending for a while :)

Romina1

Great haul! I can't wait to check SP in person on Monday that will be released here! I love the quad, totally Summer Sunset... so creative!

gracie90

Amazing haul!! What do you think of Crystal Pink MSF as a blush? I'm thinking of getting it, and we seem to have similar colouring :)

ElvenEyes

Amazing haul!! What do you think of Crystal Pink MSF as a blush? I'm thinking of getting it, and we seem to have similar colouring :)
I haven't used it yet! I am just breaking these babies out! But I will probably use it with bronzer as a highlighter as I don't like over shimmery cheeks!

In the meantime, my quad was put to use today. ElvenEyes Summer Sunset Quad! Love it, but my pencils need sharpening! lol