Latest makeup pics

Henna_Spirit

Hey everyone...

I just came back from a very busy exhibition and am sooo tired! It was an asian mela and iw as there with my 'crew' doing lots of mehndi and the occasioanl makeup bits and pieces on visitors. While we were there i had one model running around looking gorgeous and handing out leaflets etc. I did a different look for every day that we were there, which was 3 days, and for the sat and sun we asked a Sari vendor if we could borrow one sari each day to make the model look good and promote them at the same time
smiles.gif
Didnt realise how easy it was to get that! It was good int he end, the sari lady did sell both sari's that we borrowed and they arent cheap, about £250 per sari! but they are gorgeous and unique!

Anyways, here are the pics of the model's makeup:

Day 1: Peacock inspired

DSC_1402.jpg

Day 2: Funky blues

DSC_14452.jpg

DSC_1475.jpg

Day 3: Paradise rose

DSC_1520.jpg

DSC_1558.jpg

Heres me doing makeup:

http://www.hennaspirit.com/forumpict.../DSC_14252.jpg

Throughout the show i did mini eyemakeup drawing with fluidlines and pigments, people loved it! didnt take pics of them though, but the model was wearing a different drawing each day and that sparked alot of interest.

Here is one of the drawing s did with black and red fluidline and glitter liner:

http://www.hennaspirit.com/forumpict...w/DSC_1452.JPG

And i did one of them on someones hand because she didnt want any henna done:

DSC_1542.jpg

Thats all the good makeup shots i could find
greengrin.gif
enjoy!

dacostas4

This is beyond gorgeus! I looooooooove the colors and application! The 2nd pic of the model in blue she kind of looks like Christina Aguilera a little bit in the face :)
By the way if it isnt too much can you post what you used? And in lip colrs as well? TIA!

Lalli

oooo! my sis was tellin me about u:p she was at the mela aswell! said ur wrk looked really niceeee
greengrin.gif
haw wish id gne now

ebonyannette

That is freakin fantabulous!
Ugh Im so jealous can I have your skills please?!!
The outfits are GORGEOUS! I want one!!

ashley_v85

Good God, woman. You are AMAZING!!! I especially love the first and last ones. That peacock one is to die for. I wish I knew how to BEGIN to copy that.

You wouldn't happen to have any up-close pictures, would you?

Oh, and one more question...what brush(es) do you use to do the liner designs?

Bootyliciousx

hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
You are BEYOND talented.. you should think abut making a video. Id buy it.
greengrin.gif

I agree, beyond talented.

Renee

Your work is amazing! Is there a book you can recommend with those kinds of looks that I can purchase here in the States? I have been looking to practice these looks but can't find any reference materials. Thanks for any help you can give me!