Laura Mercier makeover

*luvmash*

A semi-formal party's coming up and I have heard bad rumours about makeover at EL, Lancome, even MAC-Myer Bourke st (sorry guys), so im thinking about Laura Mercier. Had anyone here been to a LM makeover before? And were they able to deal with Asian eyes?
Any reply'd be huge help. Thanks in advance.
smiles.gif

user3

Your best bet is to go to these counters and get a feel for the staff.
Many times they will play with your makeup right there on the spot and you can get a better idea of how good they will be for you.

Arella

I've had Laura Mercier makeovers a couple of times, and usually it depends which MA you have and also what look you're going for. I've found David Jones in the city to be consistently good, and the MA's are fantastic and will probably be able to do a quick test on you.

lara

Bourke St Melbourne? I've had some bad experiences there as well. 'Clown-face' is the phrase that springs to mind.

Arella

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Bourke St Melbourne? I've had some bad experiences there as well. 'Clown-face' is the phrase that springs to mind.

Really? I found Chadstone to be icky and Bourke St to be okay. It really does depend on the MA, though.

lara

Absolutely, it does. Different counters perpetuate their own style though, it's all a matter of finding out which counter fits you.
smiles.gif