Laura Mercier or Mac Mineral Powder?

Indian Barbie

I'm really curious to try the new Mac Mineral Powder or a Laura Mercier one... anybody recommend one over the other?

rachybloom

I've tried the Laura Mercier one and I really liked it.. The only thing I DIDNT like was it tended to get cakey on me, but I tend to have that problem with certain foundations.. so I had to use a careful hand with it. Laura Mercier has a great reputation with foundations and I've always thought her foundations were good quality.

However, I do LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Mineralize Skinfinish Natural by MAC. If I could recommend any mineralize powder I'd recommend this one. I've never tried the one you're asking about though.

csdev

bumping the thread up so see if other people had any other inputs on this question.

allthatgl1tt3rs

I'm using the Laura Mercier powder foundation - it's lovely coverage, and feels velvety soft on my skin
smiles.gif
It doesn't clog my pores and I find it doesn't cake unless I've got realllly hot that day and I'm baking in the heat!

The only thing I don't like about it is that I've only been using it over a week and I can now see the base of the pan. But I had this problem when I used Benefit's Hello Flawless! before Laura Mercier's. Powder foundations don't seem to last more than a month and a half for me.

Does anyone else seem to have this problem? I have a fairly oily T Zone and blemish-prone skin so in some places I need to apply a more full coverage, hence why I get through it quicker maybe than most?? I just don't want to use something that only lasts a month when it set me back £30!!

Latest posts