Laura Mercier's TM

xiahe

A question to all of those who use Laura Mercier's TM:

What kind of skin do you have? Do you have active breakouts/blemishes and do you find the TM covers them pretty well or not so much? Do you use concealer + powder along with the TM? Or LM TM users, is your skin pretty breakout-free? I have acne-prone skin and lately my skin has been terrible...mostly my forehead. I have 3 large and very angry blemishes that will take awhile to go away because they feel pretty deep...my skin can be red and ruddy in other areas. I really want to try LM's TM but I'm afraid it won't do anything for me and I don't really like wearing full foundations. Any help would be appreciated...or if anyone has pictures of them wearing LM's TM, that would be great, too!

Thank you, ladies
smiles.gif

Lyssah

Thank you for posting this! This is my EXACT same issues - and I want to know as well!

Anyone?
tumbleweed.gif

Destiny007

I had a sample from Sephora and it lasted pretty long. I fell in love with it, just haven't gone back to purchase. I am trying to get my skin back in order....horrible breakout from MAC's SFF...Ugh! I had the oil free version in Walnut. My skin is combination and the marks I have left from my breakout were covered very well with it. I didn't set it with a powder or anything...just put it on and out the door. I highly reccomend it and when my skin is back in fighting shape, I plan to only wear it. I got tons of compliments when I wore it. Hope that helps!

shellyshells

It's a great tinted moisturizer with light coverage. I have normal skin that copes pretty well but with some redness in my cheek area and not acne prone. I really like it but it's pricey. It looks and feels natural & my skin looks luminous. It's really great in the spring/summer. I dust LM Mineral powder on lightly for more coverage & also to set it. For acne prone skin I'd go with something that feels light but has better/buildable coverage, like MUFE Face & Body which costs less and contains more product (it photographs nicely too). That's another great lightweight foundation but if cost isn't an issue, LM tinted moisturizer + mineral powder is flawless.

xiahe

Thank you for your replies!
smiles.gif

Did you find LM's TM to be moisturizing or did you use your regular moisturizer underneath?