Lauren's Collection...

LC

How I Store It...

OK so you've been asking how I store it.

I bought a couple rolling totes from joanns (Crop In Style, $99 each) and also have a caboodle thingy. My stuff needs to be portable cause I always have to take it with me when I do shoots or weddings.

What it looks like from the outside:

DSCN1760.jpg

my brush belt (minus a few brushes that are in my purse)

DSCN1761.jpg

The inside of the caboodle -- dedicated solely to blushes, loose powders, and lipmix palettes

DSCN1765.jpg

The 2 Joann's crop in style cases stacked (i bound them together so I can more easily travel with it)

DSCN1768.jpg

The inside of the top case. the pouch to the right of the drawers holds my pro longwears, and the two pouches at the bottom hold most of my lipsticks.

DSCN1776.jpg

A look at the drawers in the top case:

DSCN1773.jpg

Inside the bottom case:

DSCN1771.jpg

The drawers in the bottom case:

DSCN1772.jpg

my dupes:

DSCN1774.jpg

a side note: since I took the first pics of my collection on the floor, i moved all my cream color bases and glosses to lipmix palettes so that's why you don't see them here. "
smiles.gif

solamente

Oh my God that is an awesome collection, envy! I'd love to work for MAC for the freebies and discounts haha.

Blimey totally had a MACgasm then

howleekorian

Wow! I didn't realize you were a make-up artist. I should have realized it from your FOTD pics. How often do you have gigs/ shoots?

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by howleekorian
Wow! I didn't realize you were a make-up artist. I should have realized it from your FOTD pics. How often do you have gigs/ shoots?

hey..between weddings and shoots i'm busy every weekend

InspiredBlue

Wow, that's quite the collection! Since you need it to be portable, I'm curious why you keep your eyeshadows in their pots? It seems palettes would save you a lot of space.

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Wow, that's quite the collection! Since you need it to be portable, I'm curious why you keep your eyeshadows in their pots? It seems palettes would save you a lot of space.

I hate palettes
ssad.gif
I feel like theyre so messy when you use them and the dust gets everywhere, but it's getting to the point where I've started depotting little by little in order to save room because to lug that big thing around is just a pain! depotting my blushes as well.

toxicglitter

holy shit! i think i just peed.........oh wait, that's not pee.

i want that whole section of carpet. still with everything on it. go ahead.....just rip it off your floor for me. =)

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by desireejassel
Amazing collection. They look so pretty in their pots.

I just depotted everything last week!! gahhhh took sooo long

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Holy crap, that is so amazing!! What are the quads that you have?

ahhhh idk! I just back to mac'd them because I depotted them. Seriously I have no clue what the names were or from what launch they were...sorry!

crazeddiva

My jaw just went not only fell to the floor but to the basement - Amazing collection.

And those cases look like they hold very well. How long have you had them?

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeddiva
My jaw just went not only fell to the floor but to the basement - Amazing collection.

And those cases look like they hold very well. How long have you had them?

Ive had them for several years. Theyre really a good buy, way cheaper than any cosmetic designated case