Lavender lips...what eyes and cheeks?

Rockette13

I have acquired quite a collection of lavender/sheer purple lip colors from MAC (Mega, Eclectic Edge, Ever So Rich, Lavender Whip, and Via Veneto). I need some more ideas of how to rock them! What are your favorite eye and cheek combinations to pair with that color on the lips? Thanks so much in advance!

gildedangel

A purple lip would look great with gold eye and peachy blush, a grey/silver smoky eye and a neutral blush, and a brighter pink blush with a neutral eye!

Shimmer

silver/black smokey eye and neutral cheeks would be pretty, depending on your coloring.
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I like to wear purple lips with a gray and silver on the lid and neutral or peachy blush. I've also gone all our purple (smokey purple eyes, pale pink cheeks and lavender lips) and it still looked good. I have an FOTD on it somewhere here

claralikesguts

i think it would look great with a simple matte neutral eye (i'm thinking something like Brule + Cork), and pink blush (Dame, Coygirl).

Meisje

I like it the Katie Perry way, with retro eyeliner, light matte eyeshadow and subtle cheeks toned to match the lipstick.

Gonzajuju

I had lavender lips on tonight! I wore it with vanilla pigment (lid), cork e/s (crease), smut e/s (V and partial crease), shroom to highlight, black eyeliner. I also had Nars Orgasm on my cheeks. I really liked the neutral eye with the bright lips. HTHs!

Latest posts