lavender shadow

shannahlane

Hello, I would loooove a recommendation for a pale matte lavender eyeshadow. I am open to any brand as long as it's decently pigmented. A very long time ago I received a sample of a Lancome eyeshadow in this color and I adored it, but it seems to have disappeared from my stash... Any help is greatly appreciated!
smiles.gif

DirtyHarriet

urban decay all the way!

asphyxia - lavender with a blue shimmer

grifter - lavender with silver shimmer

they're both really smooth and the shimmer is very fine...so pretty!

gabi03

Violetta duo from NARS. The lighter side is a matte lavender, its very smooth and quite pigmented.

shannahlane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHarriet
urban decay all the way!

asphyxia - lavender with a blue shimmer

grifter - lavender with silver shimmer

they're both really smooth and the shimmer is very fine...so pretty!

thanks
smiles.gif
i already have grifter and i love it but i'm looking for something less shimmery! love urban decay shadows though, asphyxia sounds gorgeous

Steel Magnolia

Either 'courtesan' or 'cancan' eyeshadow by illamasqua - both matte - almost all of Illamasqua's shades are matte! Check em out on the site
smiles.gif

LMD84

i like beautiful iris shadow from mac. it's not matte but i don't see any shimmers in iot. it has a slight sheen. plus i find it quite pigmented when using udpp.... without udpp it's not as opaque which is odd!

shannahlane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i like beautiful iris shadow from mac. it's not matte but i don't see any shimmers in iot. it has a slight sheen. plus i find it quite pigmented when using udpp.... without udpp it's not as opaque which is odd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandAid209
Digit or beautiful iris

i've had my eye on beautiful iris for a while! i'll probably pick it up on my next counter visit. thanks for the suggestions!

shannahlane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Does anyone know of a lavender eyeshadow with silver and/or gold glitter?

Try Grifter by Urban Decay. It's a very pretty lavender with loads of silver glitter.

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Does anyone know of a lavender eyeshadow with silver and/or gold glitter?

party monster or strada from NARS

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannahlane
i've had my eye on beautiful iris for a while! i'll probably pick it up on my next counter visit. thanks for the suggestions!

Good choice
yes.gif
I was about to recommend you Beautiful Iris too. It's a beautiful colour.