Lavender Underground

SonRisa

AND making do with whatever's in my makeup bag! lol I wasn't at home and had to do my makeup so here's today's face, followed by yesterday's

15.jpg

13.jpg

Skin: Strobe cream/moisture feed eye (I always keep sample cups of these in my makeup bag)

Eyes: Orange Twist Glimmershimmer in the crease with my finger lol, Love-bud on the eyelid with my finger ( I had sample cups of both of these, I would NEVER carry eyeshadows on me), Resort e/k as top liner and below lower lashes on inner eye. Violet Underground e/k as top liner on outside of eye (over resort) and underneath lower lashes on outer eye. Icon Eyes e/k on upper waterline, tendered powerpoint on lower waterline. All Black Fibre Rich mascara and Strut on brows. NW20 select moisturecover under eyes and on sides of nose.

Cheeks: Sweet William Blushcreme with fingers and Love-bud over it

Lips: Budding lustreglass (later added smoothberry and magenta liners with Hot Poppy lipstick and Love-bud eyeshadow in the middle)

Yesterday . . .

4.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Skin: Strobe cream/fast response eye cream

Eyes: Mauvism paint all over as base with 217 brush. Mink Pink and Samoa Silk in crease with 224 brush, Violet Underground on eyelid with Lavender Sky packed over it with 242 brush. Carbon, Botanical and Rule in crease with 219 brush. Carbon and Botanical on outer lid with 222 brush. Motif on inner browbone with 216 brush and Love-bud on outer browbone with 216 brush. Paradisco on inner eye with 216 brush. Engraved on upper waterline, Violet Underground and Lavender Sky on lower waterline with 266 brush. Violet Underground under lower lashes. All Black Fibre Rich mascara. Lingering and blackberry on brows with 263 brush.

Cheeks: Sweet William Blushcreme with 190 brush and Love-bud with 225 brush.

Lips: Smoothberry liner, Poppy Hop lipstick and Love-bud eyeshadow.

Juneplum

they're both GORGE but damn the 2nd one!!!
icon_eek.gif
the lips are AMAZING in that one! u have SUCH beautiful eyes risa..

JunkaLunk

So pretty! I never have the guts to wear bright colored eyeliner for an everday look, but you proved it could look pretty darn good.

ladybugz07

Both are lovely!
You look great in Poppy Hop... I'm jealous, it just doesn't look quite *right* on me.
ssad.gif

noteventherain

holy crap that 2nd one is AMAZING! wow. . .I've really got to come see you so you can do my makeup sometime, miss Risa.
smiles.gif
but really, I just want to see you work sometime to see your technique.

btw, I love the purple that resulted with Violet Underground w/ Lavendar Sky on top!
greengrin.gif

dstroyedangel

I always think your makeup is stunning, I've even had to drag my mom to see your pictures online and thinks you have this innate creativity for beauty
smiles.gif
. I might be dropping in sf one day over the rainbow- what counter do you work at I'd love to have you do my makeup ! <3

asnbrb

holy crap!! THAT'S "making do"!? I had to make do this morning because of rain and I didn't even look a third as hot! I'm completely jealous!
smiles.gif

MacLover

Both are great! The second one, your eyes and lips are Amazing!

After seeing another FOTD you posted of you wearing Poppy Hop, I had to get this l/s. Let me tell you, I am Loving it and have gotten lots of compliments on it....Thank You Risa!

BlahWah

Amazing job done on the go. I'd just be using lipgloss all over! *lol* You look incredible in both looks! I love how yo uused Rule in the crease, gives your eyes added glow which contrasts Iris Print beautifully, especially w/ your eyes open. Augh, I'm gonna have to try that! I'll be lookin' whore-ish for awhile but hopefully perfecting it sooner than later!

baby_love

I love how you used your fingers and it still looks amazing. I really really like both of them, but the first one is probably my favorite of the two (is that weird?)

veilchen

You're so amazing, as always!! I just love how you combine so many colours to create unique looks!

brandi

damn you are sexy and talented... i LOVE it! your makeup still looks hot when you have a limited supply... and you used your fingers! thats when you know you are damn good!