Lavender Whip lips!

Rockette13

zmb37q.jpg

Thanks for lookin', everyone! <3

lara

Re: First day of school FOTD!

Congratulations on going back to school! I left school halfway through grade 11 due to personal reasons and it was a huge personal commitment to myself to go back to high school and then go to university - it's important to remember that you're doing this for all the right reasons: personal development, intellectual growth, and the desire to really make something of yourself.

We're all really proud of you at Specktra
smiles.gif

VAQTPIE

Congratulations on going back! You're doing something that many have not been able to do!

And...Lavender Whip looks beautiful on you.

LittleMaryJane

Congrats--I can relate to some extent.. Had lots of issues in high school and I'm still surprised that I didn't drop out. We're all on different paths... Just glad to hear you're feeling better
smiles.gif

That lippy looks so pretty on you! And I love your eyes
smiles.gif

~*Starlicious*~

That is great news!! I really happy for you. Just stay focused and take it one day at a time. You've got a great boyfriend.

HMC

Congratulations girl
thmbup.gif
good luck with going back to school!! I'm sure you'll do awesome! And i am happy to see that you got your life back on track!

P.S. I know what it's like to have a wonderful guy in your life who makes you feel like the most special girl in the whole world
winks.gif
glad you have one too!!

Jesus loves you!! XOXOX

beautiijunkii

Hunny, every step in the right direction is something to be proud. Don't knock the little things! Honestly, that was a huge step!!!!! Sounds like you've got a good man behind you!

Love this look!!!! Lavender Whip looks great on you! Keep up the good work!

Latest posts