Lavera - Organic skin care and cosmetics

CrystallineDoll

Lavera is a natural organic line of both skin care and cosmetics specifically created for those with sensitive and/or allergy prone skin.

The following was taken from their website: Lavera & Lavere - All Natural Organic Makeup, Skin Care, Anti-Aging, Sunscreens

"Besides our mission to provide 100% natural cosmetics, our main focus is on tolerance for even the most sensitive skin. Lavera is the only natural cosmetics manufacturer that offers a complete system of skin and body care specially formulated for allergy sufferers and sensitive skin (Neutral).

Lavera provides truly natural cosmetics with proven effectiveness. We use plant based liposomes for measurable repair effects and hyaluronic acid for effective moisturizing of sensitive skin.

Our promise to you

Designed for sensitive skin
100% Pure organic plant oils, herbs, flower extracts & essential oils
100% Cruelty free
Free from parabens, petroleum, glutene & synthetic ingredients"

My aunt is one of the most sensitive people to make up I know. Within five minutes of wearing even just mascara she has to take it off. She never found anything she could wear without having any problem with allergies until she found this brand. She says that not only do the products not bother her skin, but they have amazing staying power.

While my aunt has used a few products, the only product I have used from Lavera/Lavere was the Volume Mascara. This is a pretty great product, in my opinion. It gives lasting volume, and not only does it not clump or flake, it really does not come off! Even if you're crying your eyes out or sweating like crazy it doesn't run at all. But don't worry, just simple eye make up remover does the trick
smiles.gif
hehe

They offer make up, skin care, anti-aging products, bath products, hair products, sun screen & self tanners and even some men's products!

They don't offer a huge selection of make up, and they are on the pricey side, but if you have really sensitive skin and have trouble with make up allergies I would recommend trying some of what Lavera has to offer.

http://www.lavera.com/

Hope this helps some of you
smiles.gif