LE BLUSH CREME DE CHANEL / CHANEL CREAM BLUSH

Timmi

Hello lovelies!
smiles.gif
I love Chanel blushes (JCs) but I never thought I'd completely fall in love with the creme blushes. I like how they're very versatile and so easy to use. Right now I have four (Cheeky, Intonation, Presage and Revelation) and Destiny is next on my list.

I thought it would be nice if we have a thread for the creme blushes. We can share pics, swatches, etc. A place where we can discuss and anxiously wait for new shades to be released.
party.gif

So there you go, let the posts begin. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Medgal07

Hello lovelies!
smiles.gif
I love Chanel blushes (JCs) but I never thought I'd completely fall in love with the creme blushes. I like how they're very versatile and so easy to use. Right now I have four (Cheeky, Intonation, Presage and Revelation) and Destiny is next on my list.

I thought it would be nice if we have a thread for the creme blushes. We can share pics, swatches, etc. A place where we can discuss and anxiously wait for new shades to be released.
party.gif

So there you go, let the posts begin. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Well Timmi, I totally share your love for Chanel CBs. I've purchased every one of them, however Presage is my
favorite. The CB formula is absolutely amazing, allowing versatility in how one is able to use them. Most
recently, I've started to wear them w/o foundation at all. I'm trying to imagine the color that Chanel should add to
the line of CBs and I'm thinking a deep berry /plum.

Timmi

Well Timmi, I totally share your love for Chanel CBs. I've purchased every one of them, however Presage is my
favorite. The CB formula is absolutely amazing, allowing versatility in how one is able to use them. Most
recently, I've started to wear them w/o foundation at all. I'm trying to imagine the color that Chanel should add to
the line of CBs and I'm thinking a deep berry /plum.
Hi there medgal07! I know I can count on you for CB knowledge. If it's not too much trouble, can you please post the Cheeky and Destiny comparison here as well? Thanks.

Ooohh, you have all of the CBs? Wonderful! I plan to collect all of them!

I wear them on top of N20 Les Beiges and I am very pleased with the look.

A deep berry/plum would be gorgeous!

Medgal07

Hi there medgal07! I know I can count on you for CB knowledge. If it's not too much trouble, can you please post the Cheeky and Destiny comparison here as well? Thanks.

Ooohh, you have all of the CBs? Wonderful! I plan to collect all of them!

I wear them on top of N20 Les Beiges and I am very pleased with the look.

A deep berry/plum would be gorgeous!
No Problem

Left: Destiny Right: Cheeky
Note, this is artificial lighting

Timmi

Curiousity (and impatience) got the best of me today so I went to Macys and got Destiny. You are absolutely right. Destiny leans peach and Cheeky leans pink. I do like Destiny but Cheeky is still my fave.
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

Curiousity (and impatience) got the best of me today so I went to Macys and got Destiny. You are absolutely right. Destiny leans peach and Cheeky leans pink. I do like Destiny but Cheeky is still my fave.
eyelove.gif
Awesome Timmi!! Which one are you getting next?

Timmi

Awesome Timmi!! Which one are you getting next?
I'm thinking my next buy should be Inspiration. I read it's discontinued but it's available in one of the nearby Macys store. I don't know, what do you suggest? I don't have Inspiration, Affinite, Chamade and Fantastic.

Today I'm wearing Revelation with RA Secrete.
smiles.gif

Dominique33

I'm thinking my next buy should be Inspiration. I read it's discontinued but it's available in one of the nearby Macys store. I don't know, what do you suggest? I don't have Inspiration, Affinite, Chamade and Fantastic.

smiles.gif

Inspiration
Révélation

Inspiration is cool toned, I prefer Révélation but Inspiration is quite pretty too ( I have just 2 Chanel cream blushes I can't swatch more ).

Timmi

Inspiration
Révélation

Inspiration is cool toned, I prefer Révélation but Inspiration is quite pretty too ( I have just 2 Chanel cream blushes I can't swatch more ).
Thank you for the swatch Dominique33. We have the same skintone. I guess the best thing to do is for me to try Inspiration in store. Thanks again!

Timmi

Inspiration does look pretty! I also read good reviews on it so I'm hopeful it'll be a flattering shade on me.

Timmi

Inspiration
Révélation

So I went to the department store after work and swatched Inspiration. I decided to pass on it because it is cool toned. Revelation is a better shade on me.

For those who still want to get hold of Inspiration, it's still available for purchase at Macys. I don't see it at chanel website, Nordstrom, NM, Saks, etc.

Medgal07

smiles.gif
All of the above
greengrin.gif
Go big or go home! I would definitely get Inspiration before it's out of circulation. I think you'll like it...soft & pretty.

LivN

Timmi It's not available in the UK yet. But I'm def getting it, I didn't get any of the cream blushes yet I was waiting for a pinkish nude! I had no idea Inspiration has been discontinued! I need to get it before it's gone!

glowingface

Which would be a good brush (paddle shaped) like MAC 129 for cream product like this Chanel Blush or MUFE blush. I believe Synthetic bristles are good for cream product.. I am hearing good things about Tom Ford Brushes, but are they good for cream product?