LE Item Pricing?

Hi,

I was just wanting to know what the average price would be for some LE items as I have just started collecting MAC, and there's a few things I am gutted I missed out on, and since I'm new to MAC, I don't know what would be a good deal, or whether I'm getting ripped off? It seems pretty cheap...but then again I don't know what I'm talking about
lol.gif

I have had these prices offered to me:

Lightscapade MSF - $75
Comet Blue D/G - $25
A Rose Romance l/s - $13
A Way to Love l/s - $15

If I took everything, it should come to $128, but I can get it for $120 and free shipping...
Is that a good deal?

MrsMay

Lightscapade looks too pricey to me.. granted it is hard to come by, but generally if you're patient you can pick one up for around $40

liciouslilly

I personally wouldn't pay $75 for an MSF. Something will eventually come along in one of their future collections that would probably suffice. There are a ton of highlighters out there that you could get a better deal on.

Thanks for the help guys, I think I may just get 2 things...probably 'Comet Blue' and 'A Rose Romance', I'm not sure yet. I am leaving 'Lightscapade', and I will just wait til it comes up cheaper
smiles.gif

xxManBeaterxx

I think thats way to pricey for lightscapade, i normally see them for $40 slightly used. There are a lot of highlighters that is just as good for a lot less, such as nars albatross or even the light side of the sculpt and shape powders that mac came out with in dsquared.

$25 for comet blue seems like the usual price. The price on the lipsticks are fine since you'll only be saving 2-3 bucks each if you find a better deal elsewhere.

iaisha26

I would never pay that much for Lightscapade; personally offend someome would quote that price.

I've seem some really rare MSF's go for $50. It seems like they priced it from someone and they're trying to make a profit on top of that.

Everythings else seems ok.

User38

ouch! I would never pay that much for a MAC product... that's insane!

The lippies are ok imo -- they are around that price when they came out online. The other items are a rip off.

it is all about your preferences... if you feel comfortable spending those prices than that is up to you.

Personally, I comb through blog sales, ebay, and the clearance bin for the very best prices of all my lemmings.