LE La Bohème Baked Eye Shadow Palette

brokenxbeauty

http://www.sephora.com/la-boheme-baked-eye-shadow-palette-P303417#askAndAnswerTab

This is a limited edition online-only palette from MUFE. It's been out since about February I believe and seems more spring-oriented but it still online and I love the colors!
There were mixed reviews on the Sephora website, but I couldn't find anything here or on MUA about it.

Did anyone purchase this? Feedback?

I really want it, looks perfect for soft work looks!
th_drool.gif

Dominique33

Yes I purchased this palette some time ago. All 6 shadows are baked ones, perfect for spring/summer but even next fall. I apply them very easily ( preferably with a primer but very often without ), they wear pretty long but the best of all is that they're really pigmented and soft.

crayolaforeyes

I bought this when it first came out along with one of the La Boheme lipsticks that came out with this palette- the colors are very pretty but I wished that they were more pigmented. There is a lot of glitter (I love glitter so I am OK with that!) - the swatches below are done dry to give you an idea of the pigmentation and these swatches are several passes to build up the color enough to see - when done wet the pigmentation is much better (so is the story with baked shadows) but I find that even when wet the staying power was not the best - I would equate the staying power and pigmentation to a lot of the MAC MES's.
I like the packaging and for a sheer wash of color it is nice. It is a nice different type of palette from MUFE and the colors are very pretty. I would say I am glad to have it in my collection.