LE Lipstick Hell

Aubrey Devonne

For months I've been desperately searching for products I missed out on that I NEED to own and I found yhem and paid well over retail value only to get screwed in the end. The first was Strong Woman. I found it here cheaper than eBay. The seller was mad cool and local so she offered to drop it off to my mail box. WHY did the mailbox guys lose it??? She has proof that she delivered it and they admit to remembering the drop but swear up and down in went into my box. Mailbox gremlins then??? UGGH! But I'm crushed mostly by an ebay purchase of Wonder Woman Marquise D that has sentimental value due to my Mac obsession and WW being one of the first things I remeber bonding with my mom over. It came out before I was into Mac and by the time it was on my radar it was already HTF. When I found one on ebay NIB for $150 I was hesitant. Sooooo pricey but if there's one thing I HAD to have in my collection it was this lippie hands down. So I pain. I waited patiently for its arrival. When I got delivery notification I jetted to my UPS store and brought my baby home. Zero buyers remorse whatsoever. That is until I opened the package and found this
WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. Are you serious?? Yes, I will file a claim but I just wanna know what I've done to piss the Mac gods off.

DeeDee2013

So sorry this happened to you. I would definitely file a claim with ebay and contact the seller to see if they're willing to rectify the situation.....I'm pissed for you!

mceja91

Wow this person is so mean I can't believe they sent you this lipstick in that condition after you paid $150!!!!