Le Make Up Stolen!

allan_willb

I just got my LE boy beauty quad stolen along with my med/dark MSF and my 187!UGHHHH I'm so pissed you have no idea...I know they quad i can re-make but that one came from the collection and it meant so much to me.I think it was my crack head aunty!I hate her!I just had to vent because I just can't get over it.I hope some of you feel my pain!

Gosh if she at least asked I so would have let her use them.

But then again I have to think on the good side and just say at least she didnt walk away with my entire collection...Then I would have went after her with a knife!

Lol...

Okay guys I'm done.

Thanks, Allan

Ms. Z

Sorry this happened to you.
th_cheerup.gif

I hope you were kidding about the knife.

caffn8me

Awwww! I am so sorry you've had this happen to you. It's really bad what people do
ssad.gif

Perhaps you need to confront her directly about it. She may be relying on you not having the guts to do that.

allan_willb

Thanks guys.Well she comes over my house every now and then because my cousin (her son) is staying me temp untill his back heals bla bla bla....So I wrote a huge note and tacked it on the living room wall that said, "I'm missing some of my MAC make up!Who ever took it,I want it back NOW!" So when she came over she seen it and then asked my mom who was over at the time about it and my mom asked her and she said, "oh I have no idea."Hmmmm sure crack head!

Ughh I just finished buying like all my browns now I have to go out and get em again...and that was my ONLY 187 because you all know how much those cost!

And to think if they never re-launched the Natural MSF's I'd have no choice but to steal it back....

The thing with my aunty is that shes my only aunty that asks me about mac make up and I have done her make up several times for free....gave her so much of my lip products (gloss,plumper,lip gelee's etc etc) and she goes behind my back and does something like that.OHHHHH the nerv.

geeko

geesh...what a backstabber...

think u've gotta lock up your make up...or lock your room door

faifai

Steal it back! And lock up your stuff from now on. I can't believe your own family did this to you! That's so horrible.

allan_willb

i know i know...since i had my make up case as of dec 2005 i have never ever locked it untill this happened i had to DIG for the keys because i had no idea where i put them...

asnbrb

aw, honey! I feel so bad for you!

I have my Evil Aunty coming down for a week next month and my collection's too big to lock up. I'm going to fix my door so she and my A**wipe cousin can't get in.

Latest posts