Lengthening Mascara <3

MAC_addiction<3

Ive Just Realised Ive Been Using The Same Cheap Rubbishy Brand Of Mascara For Ages, I Have 2 Tubes Of MAC Zoom Lash but For Some Reason Never Use It. It Definetly Makes My Eyelashes Black Whereas Some Other Mascaras Ive Had Just Made Them A Funny Grey Colour But It Doesnt Lengthen Them. Theres Sooo Many Different Mascaras Around I Don't Know Where To Start & Because I Like High End Brands I Dont Want To Go Round Buying Them All Only to Find Out They Dont Lengthen Either! I Know Its Often Different For Each Individual But Has Anyone Discovered One That Actually Works & Lengthened Their Lashes? (&Maybe Thickened) Before & After Pictures Would Be Really helpful Aswell If ANyone Has Any.
TIA!!
<333 xox

ladyJ

I use katie B faux lashes. (Katie B. Cosmetics) She created this mascara for asian women because our eyelashes go straight out and don't really curl. I think it'll work for anyone. It lengthens and makes my eyelashes black. I don't have before and after pictures but she has them on her website.

Fairybelle

Have you tried a primer first? Try MAC Prep & Prime Lash, which contains lengthening fibers in it. THEN put your mascara on...instant length and volume using the mascara you already own.

MzzRach

Have you tried Cover Girl's Lash Blast? Is it available in the UK? If so, I highly recommend giving it a whirl. I'm in love with it and you can't beat the price.

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Have you tried Cover Girl's Lash Blast? Is it available in the UK? If so, I highly recommend giving it a whirl. I'm in love with it and you can't beat the price.

No I havent Tried Any CG Products But I'll definetly Have To Look into It..Thankss x

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Have you tried a primer first? Try MAC Prep & Prime Lash, which contains lengthening fibers in it. THEN put your mascara on...instant length and volume using the mascara you already own.

Yea I Have Tried Primers first & I Did Notice A Slight Difference! If I Cant Find A Good Lengthening Mascara On Its Own Then I'll Probly Go Back To Using The Primer Beforehand, Although Im Usually In A Mad Rush In The Morning So It Was A Bit Of A Pain.

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
I use katie B faux lashes. (Katie B. Cosmetics) She created this mascara for asian women because our eyelashes go straight out and don't really curl. I think it'll work for anyone. It lengthens and makes my eyelashes black. I don't have before and after pictures but she has them on her website.

Thanks For The Rec
smiles.gif

x

SarahAfshar

Diorshow Mascara by Dior is amazing and that is what I currently use, however; a great, affordable mascara I discovered is by Hot Wax cosmetics and it is called "Are They Real?" Mascara which produces a really good effect.

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAfshar
Diorshow Mascara by Dior is amazing and that is what I currently use, however; a great, affordable mascara I discovered is by Hot Wax cosmetics and it is called "Are They Real?" Mascara which produces a really good effect.

Ive heard So Much About DiorShow I Think I Might Have To Try It! & Thanks for The Other Rec Im Writing Them All Down & Going to Look Into Them
smiles.gif
Thanks
x

sherox

for me the white primer from the maybelline XXL mascara really made a difference! i haven't bought a new one yet because i've been using my zoomlash so i can't take before & after shots =[ MAC's plushlash volumizes and lengthens for me but it doesn't lengthen for other people. i used to use this thing it's called Talika Lipocils I bought at Sephora the downside is that it cost $40! You apply it twice a day, I did once in the morning and once before I go to bed and it really did make my eyelashes longer, but I found that once I stopped using it my eyelashes kind of went back to normal length. lol Hope that helps!

xiahe

OMG L'Oreal Telescopic or Lancome Defincils are both amazing!!! The Telescopic has a flexible rubber brush. A lot of people have said that it takes time getting used to but personally I don't think it's hard to use.

Latest posts