Leopard print cardigan & ballet pumps

MisaMayah

anyone seen these around? i dont know why its so hard to find them. The cardigan needs to be long sleeve.

florabundance

dyou want the ballet pumps to be leopard aswell?
oasis have some
winks.gif

Buy Leopard ballerina with bow With Next Day Delivery - Oasis Stores UK

k.a.t

^ those pumps are adorable! they're so expensive though!
I have some grey leopard print pumps and got them for £5 in some lil shop just off 'Bush market, haha.

My friend has a leopard print cardigan but the sleeves are 3/4 length...i think she got it from primark lol

vocaltest

they have some leopard print pumps in peacocks and primark at the moment. the primark ones gave me huge blisters on my little toes but i think i have fat feet lol. dunno about the cardigan, i have one from primark i got ages ago that is long sleeve, i never wear it though.

Tinkee-Belle

my mom was wearing a leopard cardigan the other day.. no idea where she got it from though! Im no help lol. But I would search Ebay, you are bound to find something on there. For shoes I would go to cutesyshoes.com, they are super inexpensive and have a gazillion pairs. I buy from there all the time!Flats run about $10us so thats like... 6 pounds right?? And they ship all over the world and its pretty reasonable!

xsnowwhite

I saw a leopard cardigan at forever21.com! I also just bought a little shrug from tj max that is purple leopard it's pretty cute but yeah try f21 and wetseal too.

kimmy

forever twenty-one has leopard print everything right now! and i think that soda makes some leopard print ballet pumps.
winks.gif

QTAllStarGurl

I got a leopard cardigan from delias but it was a little while ago nd the buttons on them are super cute but they might still be on the delias website

vocaltest

i saw in the weekend part of the daily mail last week a long sleeve leopard print cardigan from new look & one also from m&s!!

Carlyx

My sis got some lovely leopard flats from Primark Sat. Also got a leopard print cardi from Topshop, that was ages ago though.

NatalieMT

Not sure about the cardigan, I've been looking for one myself! I do have leopard print ballet pumps though, they're kind of satiny, with diamante/bow detail - got them from Accesorize. Think they were about £20, they might still have them or something similar.

MisaMayah

I love me a bargain girls!!!! Im glad do many of you are in the UK, i am going to the US for Christmas so I'll still be able to look once i get there.

I went to New Look and Primark a few times iver the past two weeks and havent found anything =( The ones I saw in Primark were so ugly and too furry! I really like the Oasis ones, that's actually where i saw them first but £40 is way too much.

Thanks for the suggestions girls- im gonna look in M&S and Accesorize. I'll another another browse in Primark and New Look. Do you think they'll still have them in 'Bush? I dont think i've been to the market there, whereabout is it?

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
Not sure about the cardigan, I've been looking for one myself! I do have leopard print ballet pumps though, they're kind of satiny, with diamante/bow detail - got them from Accesorize. Think they were about £20, they might still have them or something similar.

Those sound yummy!
drools.gif
gonna have to look into them now lol

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
I love me a bargain girls!!!! Im glad do many of you are in the UK, i am going to the US for Christmas so I'll still be able to look once i get there.

I went to New Look and Primark a few times iver the past two weeks and havent found anything =( The ones I saw in Primark were so ugly and too furry! I really like the Oasis ones, that's actually where i saw them first but £40 is way too much.

Thanks for the suggestions girls- im gonna look in M&S and Accesorize. I'll another another browse in Primark and New Look. Do you think they'll still have them in 'Bush? I dont think i've been to the market there, whereabout is it?

I dunno if they'll still have them - it was a small shop which i don't even remember the name of lol i don't really know whereabouts it is coz it was my friend who took me there.

The shoes are kinda 'furry' though so i dunno if you'll like them
th_dunno.gif

Carlyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Faith

get em quick, very popular! not sure abt cardi... try asos.com

Those are identical to the Primark ones I mentioned.

MisaMayah

I saw a pair on asos for £15, I prefer round toe to the pointy shape. I do like the faith ones though.

MisaMayah

I went to the big New Look in Morgate didnt see any leopard print ballet pump or cardigans but i did see these super cute white frilly knickers!!!!! lol.

The jewellery in there is great at the mo