leopard print nail art

thebeautybible

Yeeeeeah! This was my very first attempt at doing any kind of nail art besides spots and dots so don't be too hard on me!
dscn1591i.jpg

Step 1:

dscn1612p.jpg

Choose your 3 nail polish colours, I went to Barry M "Pink Flamingo" as my base colour, Mavala "Los Angeles" as my spot colour and Barry M "Black" to go round the spots.​
dscn1581s.jpg

Apply 2 coats of your base colour and let dry.​

Step 2:

dscn1586f.jpg

Using your spot colour, add spots of colour randomly to nails. The spots don't need to be perfect, a little messy works good.​

Step 3:

dscn1591i.jpg

This was the hardest bit. I used a wooden BBQ skewer (it was all I had to hand) and dipped this in the black polish and drew sort of half way round the spots, again not making anything look too neat. I also added a few extra black dots if there were big gaps.​

I would imagine this is one of the easiest nail arts to do as you don't need anything to look perfect and neat, the hardest part was getting the black lines round the spots, I think I might get a black nail art pen and see if that makes it any easier. But I loved how they finished up, even if they didn't look perfect and I got a few compliments too, although equally I know they aren't every ones cup of tea!

Give it a go! Its fun and if I can do it, anyone can!