Les Beiges - 2014 Collection

User38

some info

http://imabeautygeek.com/2014/03/06/chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-multi-colour-powder-and-fluid/#axzz2vD6AFU8z

pompom.gif

elegant-one

some info

http://imabeautygeek.com/2014/03/06/chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-multi-colour-powder-and-fluid/#axzz2vD6AFU8z

pompom.gif
th_drool.gif

I love the idea of the Les Beiges Healthy Glow fluid - but I do not want it to be a bronzer. We all know that I will probably buy it anyway
amuse.gif

purplefatpig

It's not a bronzer, don't worry. It's something between foundation/tinter moisturiser/bb cream. It still has light to medium coverage. Also, I checked out the colours of the Les Beiges lippies and I remember seeing a light pink one, peach one and the third I can't remember. The peach one looks more pigmented, whereas the pink one looks sheer.

prplhrt21

more info..
http://www.beautezine.com/chanel-les-beiges-collection-for-spring-2014-photos-information/

urbis

It's not a bronzer, don't worry. It's something between foundation/tinter moisturiser/bb cream. It still has light to medium coverage. Also, I checked out the colours of the Les Beiges lippies and I remember seeing a light pink one, peach one and the third I can't remember. The peach one looks more pigmented, whereas the pink one looks sheer. 
I expect it's Chanel version of the new Gueralain "jolie teint" or whater its name is, a new product in the Terracotta range claiming to be a sort of light foundation to give your skin a sun kissed teint. The guerlain is avaiable in a six or eight shade, I wonder if Chanel will be as democratic as well

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Isn't it weird that the promo pics of this collection are flaoting around for a while now, but the lip balms are nowhere to be seen? I would love to see how they look.

urbis

Isn't it weird that the promo pics of this collection are flaoting around for a while now, but the lip balms are nowhere to be seen? I would love to see how they look.
I agree , I just read the presentation on britishbeautyblog, and the lippies are not even mentioned. I suspect they're a us exclusive as usual

JulieDiva

Oooh, pretty pic -- it's like a moth to flame for me. I love Chanel's stripey bronzer, blushes, or whatever! I'm buying this for sure :)
These powders are out in Canada...I was at a BAY beauty Gala, and purchased BOTH of them!!!! They are a blush, a powder and a highlight powder....and can be used as eyeshadow, contouring powder.....$64 and gorgeous. the 01 is paler, the blush is a soft peachy shade...the 02 is deeper, the blush is a plum shade and the powder is bronze...

the les Beiges lipbalms are not coming to canada...my Chanel lady knows NOTHING about them...said the Les beiges foundation/tinted BB type creams are coming with summer line..

elegant-one

These powders are out in Canada...I was at a BAY beauty Gala, and purchased BOTH of them!!!! They are a blush, a powder and a highlight powder....and can be used as eyeshadow, contouring powder.....$64 and gorgeous. the 01 is paler, the blush is a soft peachy shade...the 02 is deeper, the blush is a plum shade and the powder is bronze...

the les Beiges lipbalms are not coming to canada...my Chanel lady knows NOTHING about them...said the Les beiges foundation/tinted BB type creams are coming with summer line..
That sounds lovely!!!! I can't wait to get it.

Bonitinha

I don't know if I can decide which one to get -- so I might have to get them both too ;)

JulieDiva

I don't know if I can decide which one to get -- so I might have to get them both too ;)
They are very different...the 01 is wearable for me right now...a pale peachy blush, about No20 Les Beiges powder, a light highlight powder....the 02 is a deeper plum blush, and a bronze powder, maybe about No40 or 50 Les beiges? and a bronze contour powder...I will use 02 when i have a tan this summer.

Britbeautyblog

The lip balms aren't scheduled to launch this year - that's the official line, just so nobody's looking out for them! But Chanel notoriously change their minds, so...

Dominique33

The lip balms are scheduled to launch early may here, that's what the Chanel lady told me. The summer collection is due to launch in June, but it depends on the retailer, I hope we will have the lip balms and the whole range of nail polishes too !

Latest posts