...let it snow...

beautenoir

So, when I woke up this morning it was snowing outside...like those really big beautiful fluffy flakes...it was gorgeous...this was my inspiration for todays makeup.

mua.jpg

mmmaggie

oh i love this so much!! looks so great X]
and the shape is really unique, i think it looks so awesome!!!

user4

that looks gorgeous... but question (and dont take this the wrong way, just cuz im a punk doesnt mean everyone has to be... lol) but did you go outside like that... the shape is so different... it looks so cool but i dont think i would have the guts to go out with something so dramatic...

Miss_Behave

man I love how you apply you eyeshadow up to your temples!!! I wish that shape would look good on me. looks awesome lady, and I really like your haircut!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
that looks gorgeous... but question (and dont take this the wrong way, just cuz im a punk doesnt mean everyone has to be... lol) but did you go outside like that... the shape is so different... it looks so cool but i dont think i would have the guts to go out with something so dramatic...

hahaha...no worries!....I DID go outside with it!... then i went to Tim Hortons for coffee, then i went to work, out for lunch, then i went to my second job, and then i went grocery shopping...lol. I really enjoy having my make-up big and different and it's super fun to do your make-up loud frequently and then go to work one day with lip gloss, black liner, and mascara! I think the people I interact with daily expect it to be fun and I shock people more when I don't wear it!...also I sometimes think I should be getting commision from MAC for the amount of people who ask me where I buy my make-up and ask me how to get there!...seriously though, one day i hope to just work there...had an interview and should find out sometime in the next week!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
man I love how you apply you eyeshadow up to your temples!!! I wish that shape would look good on me. looks awesome lady, and I really like your haircut!

putting my shadow out to my temples is my new favorite thing!...thanks!

TRES TEAL

o shit! ( am i aloud to curse on here?) sorry if im not , but that is soooo hot , i luv it to death! wish i could do it.....

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRES TEAL
o shit! ( am i aloud to curse on here?) sorry if im not , but that is soooo hot , i luv it to death! wish i could do it.....

you know it's good when people start swearing...lol...thanks doll.

Latest posts