Letoya Luckett's lipstick on her new video

Copperhead

Letoya is wearing this really cool looking purple lipstick on her new video Regret. Any ideas on how to get this look? I'm just about her skin tone. MAC NC50/MUFE HD #177.

LLuckett.jpg

macgirl3121

AJ Crimson did her makeup for this video. My friend did her nails. AJ told me this lip color is Kissable Couture in Tyler. Lipliner is not released yet and he didn't give me the name of the liner.

Copperhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
AJ Crimson did her makeup for this video. My friend did her nails. AJ told me this lip color is Kissable Couture in Tyler. Lipliner is not released yet and he didn't give me the name of the liner.

Thanks macgirl3121.

urbanD0LL

if you have access to Inglot , they have purple lipsticks ! picked one up today as a matter of fact .

Copperhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
if you have access to Inglot , they have purple lipsticks ! picked one up today as a matter of fact .

Thanks urbanD0LL. Unfortunately I don't think I have access to this brand. I went to do a search on them and found this blog/review of the products. Just so happens she talks about a purple lipstick and a rainblow gloss layered over it. Looks like it would be pretty.

Clumps of Mascara: NYC Siting: Inglot Cosmetics

snkatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
I went to do a search thanks to macgirl3121 and found a bit of info on this.

Kissable Couture AJ Crimson

This Rihanna look that Crimson did is gorgeous as well. Now I'm wanting to rock purple lips.
yes.gif
Gotta do em right though.

1002-rihanna_purple_lips_bd.jpg

wow this lip look rocks! I am a neutral lip kinda girl but this, this is just gorgeous.

Latest posts