Let's get to know each other! Random Questionnaire :)

Monica

Here are a few random questions to answer! Feel free to ask your own for others to respond to!

What is your Zodiac sign? Is it accurate? I'm a Taurus, which is described as materialistic and loyal to a fault. I think that I can identify with most of the typical Taurus traits. Then again, most people can identify with them!

If you could stay one age forever what would it be? If I could stay one age forever, it would probably be my current age. (30) Mostly because I'm happier now with my career, financial situation, relationships. Being 18 was cool but I wouldn't want to go back to the struggle of establishing myself.

​If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? First things first. I'd hire a good accountant and attorney. Then I'd invest in some property, pay off my debts, and make sure I could live comfortably for the rest of my life! I would hate to be one of those people who loses it all because they blew through it.

mosha010

Zodiac: Leo. And I'm a Leo through and through. I'm loyal to my friends, I'm a bossy egotistical basterd but I can be tamed under the right circumstances (usually w the promise of makeup and trips to mac) Age I'll stay: now! 31! I'm happy w what I've accomplished so far and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Win lotto: oh man... Get an accountant or lawyer to manage and advise me. Set up a fund for my mom (so she doesn't waste it on crap), buy a house in the country... Life relaxed and without worry!!!

Beryl

I am a capricorn but I am more like my moon sign and ascendant sign which I got at www.astro.com/
Age is just temporary each age has its merits good and less good things.
If I win the lottery I would visit my best friend in Ohio USA.

Monica

I bought powerball tickets the other night so you guys may be talking to a millionaire right now! LOL Jk does anyone play though? I think the powerball jackpot went up to 400 million!

alyxo

What is your Zodiac sign? Is it accurate? I'm an Aries. I don't pay enough attention to horoscopes on a daily basis to know if they are accurate. There are traits that are strong in me. I'm very stubborn, blunt, but I also have a big heart and I try to always be kind and positive. I'm honestly a walking oxymoron.

If you could stay one age forever what would it be? I don't know. That's tough. I feel like every age is different because you learn something new. And I'm 26 so I don't know what it's like to be 30 or 40 or 50. I don't miss being a teenager, that is for sure. Ugh. But then again, I was never a typical teenager. My 20s have been fun. I've learned a lot about people… who my real friends are. I've been in love which was beautiful, painful and crazy, all at the same time. I've learned a lot about myself and who I want to be and what I want to do.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? I don't play the lottery. I think I've played it maybe 3 times in my life. I feel like people waste more money buying tickets than they do winning anything. If I did win the lottery, I think I would pay off my parents' bills, buy my dad a second car, pay for my sister's tuition, help my aunt and uncle with their bills, buy my cousin an apartment and a car, buy myself an apartment, pay for my schooling, go back to school, travel with my best friend… buy her an apartment.

Latest posts