lets play a game =]

CeCe bOO13

If you had the following shadows && 2 empty 4 pan palettes which shadows would you put together to put in the quads=]

Shroom
orb
vanilla
woodwinked
myhtology
honesty
honey lust
satin taupe
vex
embark
sable
mulch
carbon
nylon
sable
haux

keetuh

Palette One:

Woodwinked, Mythology, Satin Taupe, Carbon

Palette Two:

Nylon, Mulch, Honey Lust, Embark

marajode

Because this is one of my most used combos: It's not unique or super creative, but it works for me.

Woodwinked
Mulch
Carbon
Shroom

CeCe bOO13

ohh i kinda like that! I just feel like carbon goes on too heavy for me..

would you girls use these palettes for every day uses?

marajode

It can for me too. To darken the outer corner I just tap the tip of my brush into carbon and use it that way most of the time.

These are the colors that I find myself using too often actually. When I am in a rut, and nobrainer eyeshadow required, this is it :)

xsuzyqx

That first combo I actually do use. It looks really great on most people as a sultry look, perfect with a nude lip. :) Like Mara said, when I'm in a rut, this is a go-to for me that is fairly quick (since I've done it so often).

The hard part is that a lot of them are similar (neutrals, highlights). Usually you pear these kinds of colors with something else. I would maybe get a purple (like cranberry, beautiful iris or hepcat), a blue (deep truth is a general favorite, but tilt is great, too), a green or two (humid and sumptuous olive perhaps?), and something else really special like club (the most unique mac color, imo) :) This will help to mix all of these up and make them go farther!