Lets reminisce about past collections..

Sushi_Flower

Someone mentioned Rose D'Or bronzer stick earlier and it made me think of Belle Azure and all the other past collections like Madame B and High Tea which i remember seeing last year (but wasn't into MAC enough to check them out properly) and it's kind of wierd to think that collections come and go so fast and people don't really mention them after a couple of months as we're all preparing for the next collection!

What products did you love personally and which products had the general 'hype' about them from the past collections and do you still use them/love them now?

glitterbomb

i got shimpagne msf the second time around with Gold Play, and i use it alllll the time. i also still really love Elite e/s from belle azure, i think they came out around the same time. these two are the only l/e things i own

Sushi_Flower

Stereo Rose is the earliest LE thing i have and i love it and will use it forever. I got it without seeing it in person because everyone was making such a big fuss over it..and now i have it i can say that the hype was well deserved!

I think i might have got Rose D'or bronzing stick if they had it in stock as i remember going near the collection and being told it was sold out when i asked if they still had any, but i was still pretty clueless, i didn't even look at the other stuff in the collection and now i always do with every collection just out of interest even if i don't want to buy it.

Cool Kitten

I'm in love with Porcelain Pink MSF and have 2 back-ups
smiles.gif

user2

I always think about collections and what I have the most of! I always thought it was Madame B for me but when I thought about it more intense I found out that I got a bunch of stuff from Belle Azure like three e/s (Goldbit, Lucky Green and Elite), a bronzing stick, all the pearlizer and a lipglass! But now it's probably Overgrown with 6 e/s and three Lustreglasses!

And I still love to use my Stereo Rose MSF!
winks.gif

x20Deepx

My first LE product was Precocious l/g from the Tempt Me/Tease Me collection. Besides Flirty Number e/s from Lingerie, which doesn't count because that's pretty recent, it's the only one I still use!

It's almost done now...
ssad.gif

Wontpayretail23

I was new to MAC when Tantress came out two summers ago. I have to say that collection is nearest and dearest to my heart. I love the eyeshadow shades. Rivera Rose, Glamma Ray, Earthly Delight. I swapped away olive groove. I love those shadows.

ledonatella

I've said before that Snowgirl was my alltime fave because it was so pink and sparkly and also Old Gold pigment came out with it and it was my first pig. More recently I loved Tempt Me, Rebel Rock shadows and all of Lingerie.

Isis

As much as I adore Madame B. I've just started to fall in love with the Naturally Eccentric & Tempt Me/Tease Me collections, makebe because I have a new appreciation for those colors.
Rebel Rock is also a definite fave of mine too.

absolut_blonde

I liked Denim Dish and Perverted Pearl (I think that's what it was called-- the collection where Oyster Girl was released).

nakobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I've said before that Snowgirl was my alltime fave because it was so pink and sparkly and also Old Gold pigment came out with it and it was my first pig. More recently I loved Tempt Me, Rebel Rock shadows and all of Lingerie.

I LOVED Snowgirl too...I think that was one of the first collections that I had ever really gotten into and then the rest is history
smiles.gif

panties

i still love my sweeten up e/s, it was my first le item. i bought melon and green pigment back when tan ray was out...<333 i use melon all the time =)

bellaetoile

boy, i remember the firt collection i really got interested in was perverted pearl, way back in high school sometime. its frustrating to me, because i had a lot of the LE stuff from some of the lines circa perverted pearl, and threw it out or gave it away cause i never used it. i even had some of the old lipstick tubes and screw on top shadows. i wish i had kept them. i strayed from mac for a LONG time, only really getting interested again october of 2005. and good lord i've spent SO much since then.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterbomb
i got shimpagne msf the second time around with Gold Play, and i use it alllll the time. i also still really love Elite e/s from belle azure, i think they came out around the same time. these two are the only l/e things i own

OMg, r u kidding me??? the only two LE things??? wow.... u've got SOME willpower!!!

Koni

The first collection that got me hooked was Peacenik. Rosemary&Thyme eye liner and fabby lipstick became staples and am on my second one of both.

user4

the first collection i got was a couple of stuff from belle azure... only got eye shadows because when i started with MAC that's all i really liked.... then they sucked me in to face stuff with the MSFs... those blew me away.... i would have to say that's what made me into such a MAC crazy looney... so I would say they are the MAC LEs that I appreciate the most... I love my shimpaigne (enough that i wish to all heavens i would have gotten a backup) and i LOVE stereo rose (dont use it as much as i would like and i love porcelain pink (as a highlight, its freaking awsome and makes me look so freaking perfect in pics)... so those are the most awsomest things MAC could ever carry..... i think they should bring out all the ones from the first MSF collection again, im missing some... and im still missing new vegas *tear*

princessami

Goldbit is the LE item that gets the most use in my collection. I use it at least once per week. Other than that... my MSF's are pretty high up there, too.