Let's see those BABY PICS

marreyes38

Im just wondering how all you wonderful ladies n gentlemen looked when you were young...

LETS SEE THOSE BABY PICS!!!
th_wiggle2.gif

I'll edit this later with my pic (as soon as i can figure out how to add pics on this thing...lol)

dreamerbabiiee*

oh wow. aha okay here's me!

lildreamer.jpg

BarbOakland2.jpg

and here's something i made with pictures of me throughout the years. you can see the ones when i was a baby.
yes.gif

babyme.gif

oh wow, actually 2 are when im older, the rest i was a baby.

ENJOY!
yahoo.gif

marreyes38

OMG ya'll r so cute...can someone show me how to upload pics onto this thing cause idk how
th_dunno.gif
n its super difficult, it wont let me do it...
ssad.gif

Obreathemykiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by marreyes38
OMG ya'll r so cute...can someone show me how to upload pics onto this thing cause idk how
th_dunno.gif
n its super difficult, it wont let me do it...
ssad.gif

First you need to host your pictures on a photo hosting site. I like photobucket...it's easy and it's FREE. You are going to upload your photos there. Then photobucket will generate a URL address for that picture.

Then you are going to come to specktra, edit your post or add a new one. Click on the little yellow button with the mountain and moon. You then will need to copy and paste the URL code for each picture that photobucket generated for you into that little window.

Once that is done, you can submit your reply and you will be good to go!
thmbup.gif

marreyes38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
First you need to host your pictures on a photo hosting site. I like photobucket...it's easy and it's FREE. You are going to upload your photos there. Then photobucket will generate a URL address for that picture.

Then you are going to come to specktra, edit your post or add a new one. Click on the little yellow button with the mountain and moon. You then will need to copy and paste the URL code for each picture that photobucket generated for you into that little window.

Once that is done, you can submit your reply and you will be good to go!
thmbup.gif

THANX SO MUCH!!!...I tried going through the browse feature which should let you load pics from your comp but it wouldnt let me...ill upload my baby pic to my photobucket tonight...THANX AGAIN!!!
th_worship.gif

Chic 2k6

lol here's me, (i had a little fro going on lol)

smily.jpg

sugarpuff.gif

Me.jpg

I'm the one with stripy peach cardigan with the yellow ball

bennme.gif

Me-1.gif

GlamYOURUs

I have so many but they are all on a disk somewhere.
This is the only one I have ATM:

499468e7.jpg

In my East Indian Garb.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I have so many but they are all on a disk somewhere.
This is the only one I have ATM:

499468e7.jpg

In my East Indian Garb.

OMG!! Sooooo cute!