LG with no glitter, pearl, or frost

elb154

I tried searching for this but couldn't seem to find anything. I would like to buy my first MAC lg. It seems that most have glitter in them or pearl or frosty finish. I don't want any of that. Can anyone give me some names of ones that have none of this. I tried looking at some swatches but ones I thought I liked said pearl in the description. Thanks.

...Interested in any colors.

elb154

Thank you so much. I am so excited to try these colors. Wish I could get to a store to try some out.

Shenanigans

Definitely try Cremesheen lipglass when they come back in... uh... March? With the ice cream collection. They are my favourite.

My favourite non-sparkly pink lipglass is Cultured.

elb154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenanigans
Definitely try Cremesheen lipglass when they come back in... uh... March? With the ice cream collection. They are my favourite.

My favourite non-sparkly pink lipglass is Cultured.

Didn't know about this collection yet. Can't wait to check it out. Thank you!

jazmatazz

2N lipglass from the warm and cozy collection is an awesome milky beige color. No sparkle or frost at all.

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by elb154
Didn't know about this collection yet. Can't wait to check it out. Thank you!

They're becoming permanent so you'll have lots of time. They're great if you think lipglass is too sticky.

LMD84

yes i would rec a cremesheen gloss too
smiles.gif
they all look very creamy and no sparkles at all.

elb154

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes i would rec a cremesheen gloss too
smiles.gif
they all look very creamy and no sparkles at all.

Thankyou. Ordered 2 of these when they came out and I LOVE them. Can't wait to get the rest!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by elb154
Thankyou. Ordered 2 of these when they came out and I LOVE them. Can't wait to get the rest!

yeah i have recently got addicted to these!
smiles.gif