Liberty of London Target Haul!

mochabean

Hi everyone. I usually lurk a lot on Specktra. But I am SO EXCITED about all the Liberty of London stuff I purchased from Target, that I had to share with you guys some pictures.

I never really heard of LoL until MAC decided to do a collection with them. And I absolutely LOVE their prints! I went to 2 different Target stores and both stores still carried a lot of items in their Liberty of London line. Only a few items were sold out. So if you haven't checked it out, head to your local Target and take a look!

I still want to go back and get the chairs, scarves, and rain boots!

I bought the Comforter Set in the black and white pink print, the pink lamp shade, duffel bag, wrap-around robe (but it acts more like a wrap-around shirt I can wear over tanks, and a cute clipboard to use for work!!

photo3.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the photos. I took them with my phone and the lighting wasn't that great. But Thanks for looking!

bumblebees24

I love the lamp!! Too bad the local Target ran out of them. What a great bed set up you have with those sheets. I love it =)

sheaspearl83

I love that duffel bag and have been carrying mine all week! I also want one of the lampshades but am torn about the color. Your room looks fabulous!

mochabean

Thanks everyone for all of the nice comments!!! Yes, I love my bed, too! I have like 10 pillows total on my bed! I love pillows...contemplating buying more pillows! LOL!

I USED to be afraid of print/patterns. My room color scheme was mainly all plain solid white and creme colored.....very boring. Now I get to branch out a bit with Liberty of London. The lampshade is TO DIE FOR!!! I'm not normally a hot pink gal, but it really adds as an accent to my room! I went back to Target yesterday and they still have 2 of the pink shades, and 3 of the black/white shades, and 1 of the sixties print. I guess LoL is not that popular here...but that's good news for me b/c I get to buy it all up! LOL!

Absolutely LOVE the prints in this collection line that I bought the other comforter sets for the other 2 bedrooms in my house!! I've already washed the comforter sets and they wash really well without any issues. I think for paying $69 for the comforter set was really worth it! So if you have the chance, take a look at it in Target!

The duffel bag is great too! It's way bigger than I thought it would be! But I like to use it as an overnight bag for a trip somewhere. I bought 1 for my friend and she uses it as a diaper bag! So cute and definitely makes it in the mood for spring!

abbyquack

Ok first off, your bedroom looks adorable! I love the whole ensemble. Second I am about to cry bc I had no idea about the duffle bag- it is tdf!! I want.
drools.gif
smiles.gif

Latest posts