Lickable Smoke

fingie

I already posted this on LJ last night, but because I was rushed for time I didn't post it here--so I'm doing that now
smiles.gif

As you know, Photobooth washes out colors, I'm really not that pasty, it was blended better IRL, you know the deal..

Used:

Blackground
Soft Ochre
Black Black pigment
Gentle Fume quad
Blacktrack
HK lashes
cheap mascara because I was too lazy to dig out my plushlash
the smallest bit of Crystalled Pink glitter (which is really only near the blacktrack but obv not seen in these photos)
one of the brow shaders
aaaand I think that was it.

Face is L'Oreal True Match, MSFN, Orgasm (which again, is completely washed out in the pics)
Lips are Magenta liner with Lickable creamsheen

Photo35.jpg

Photo38.jpg

Photo39.jpg
Because you've always wanted to be that close to my face, haha
Photo48.jpg
^ Me with the skirt I wore at work last night
smiles.gif

I'm getting my makeup done @ MAC tonight so maybe I will post pics of that if I remember
smiles.gif

xoxox,
Jessica

TISH1124

Love Lickable...My most favorite shade as of right now!! You look HOT!!! Thats a skirt I thought it was two garters...wow momma!!! Work It!!

Smokin' Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love Lickable...My most favorite shade as of right now!! You look HOT!!! Thats a skirt I thought it was two garters...wow momma!!! Work It!!

I have to totally agree about lickable l/s...

My first thought it was a garter too...but shit if u can wear that it public then u must be rockin' it.

The lips are so bangin', total hottie!
th_drool.gif

Def post pics of ur makeover

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Jo
I have to totally agree about lickable l/s...

My first thought it was a garter too...but shit if u can wear that it public then u must be rockin' it.

The lips are so bangin', total hottie!
th_drool.gif

Def post pics of ur makeover

Well I bartend at a strip club so I can get away with wearing barely there lingerie at work ;D & Thanks!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

^^^ I am impressed that you can wear it girl!!! I think I probably could about 200 years ago!! Rock it!!

ABB113

Loving the dark smokey eyes with the hot pink lips! Lickable looks divine.....I might have to pick that one up!

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay
that lip almost looks like girl about town but creamyyy . i love it!

Yup, I actually B2M'ed for Lickable; it was between that & GAT but the finish is ultimately what won me over
smiles.gif

makeba

this is sooo sexy!!! i love the finish. i think i betta go get this lickable! i figured i would somehow regret not getting it yesterday!! i hope its still there becuz they only had one left!!

Latest posts