Life is crazy!!! (long post)

KAIA

hey girls!!
Well, i know i´ve been MIA =( but let me tell you what´s been going on with me...
I posted this:

http://specktra.net/f183/back-peru-n...yfriend-84954/
some time ago (november 07) well i´m not with that guy anymore..
he dumped me, we were together only 3 weeks.
One day he comes to me and says... ¨uhmmm before i was with you i had sex with another girl, and she called me this morning.. she´s pregnant ¨ I could not believe what i was hearing.. all i can say is that i went crazy!!! i was falling for this guy, and it hurted me so bad to hear that, it was so unexpected, but after all, i said, that i was going to be with him anyway, even if he had a baby, i mean it wasn´t the baby´s fault.
He said no, and I was very depressed, to make thing worst, around that time i started a psytric(sp?) treatment for anxiety, bulimia, depression.. so obviously those news made everything worst. I tried to suicide 2 days after that.. thanks god a friend of mine found me, and call my family , it was really bad.. after that my life went crazy, everything was upside down, i started to drink again all the time, at any time, I would end up wasted on the street, i was hooking up with whoever , i was a complete mess.
But everything changed for good, around christmas time, my best friend Shirley told me that my friends from my ex-college (that i didn´t see them for 4 years) were getting together for new year, so i decided to go, that day i saw Jonathan.
I know him for 6 years, we hardly ever talked because i used to be very shy , so was he, but i always thought he was handsome and very interesting.
It was kinda like a secret love, because he admitted that he liked me too, so for all this 6 years we´ve been quiet, not anymore, and it´s great...

I´m so happy now... I love him, so much .. I´ve never felt like this before, and he makes me feel like a princess, i truly feel like i found my other half.
Life is crazy because i felt sooo bad when my ex dumped me , the way he did it, and all that it hurted me so much that i scared to trust again.. and i actually dated idiots all my life, and suddenly this guy comes over and i feel like rescue me, like he save me from all that crazy and messy life i was living, And i want to get better for me and for him, that´s how i´m sure i´m love, because it´s that power that i feel since we are together, like i can do anything i want..

Sorry if you guys are bored :S... but i just wanted to share ...=)
i´ll post pics later on the say cheese section.
Kisses.
Kaia.

Hilly

Thanks for the update girl. I wondered how you were
smiles.gif

i am glad things are going better for you!!!

Especially since you have a new man. Girl- you didn't need any baby momma drama with the ex lol. Take care
winks.gif

MACATTAK

Glad to hear things are getting back on track for you. Take care, and I hope everything falls into place for you!

CantAffordMAC

Im sorry to hear how things happened but Im glad u are happy now.

I just hope u aren't trying to make everything a fairytale, and having thisnew guy come and save u and be the perfect man. I feel like thats what i'm going through now--i want someone to come pick up the pieces but in reality i just need to be by myself.
ssad.gif

sorry to change the subject...im happy to see ur back on specktra!
winks.gif

Jacq-i

Wow. You went through a lot. I'm glad things are going better for you. Take good care of yourself, and I hope everything continues to improve.
smiles.gif

User93

thats really awesome, im glad to hear such things happen, i would say, that destiny really exists. See, you were through so much, but now things got so good. Really happy for ya. Never let him go, and may you two be always together.
thmbup.gif