Light colored MSF

ashtn

So I just recently started using MSF and I love the way it looks on me, the only problem is that the one I have is 'Refined' which is peachy colored. I use NC15 foundation which is still a bit to dark/orangey for me and I think using the Refined MSF just adds more to my orangeyness, so I'm looking to buy an MSF thats more pale/white/baby pink in color, any reccomendations?

miss_primer

I think you should try Perfect Topping MSF. Its a light pinky lavender shade. I think because you are so fair you can use it as a blush. Also porcelain pink msf is being repromoted with the Colour Craft collection next month. You should look into getting that one also.

ForgetRegret

I agree with the other ladies...I have your same problem, I'm very pale (MAC doesn't make a color white enough for me...LOL), and Perfect Topping is...well...perfect. I'm dying for it, because I've only ever tried it out...now I need to buy it. Grrrrr.

Susanne

Perfect Topping
th_DANCE.gif

ashtn

Looks like I will be getting Perfect Topping,
and maybe Porcelain Pink as well when i get some extra cash,

Thanks for making this so easy for my ladies!
greengrin.gif

panda0410

I like Perfect Topping better as a highlighter...LOL!! Beautiful baby pink thats subtle is Porcelain Pink and this is gorgeous! I'm not a real fan of Soft & Gentle - I swapped for mine and I'm glad I did because I would never have bought it - its not remotely pink on me and tbh I find it a tad glittery for my liking
ssad.gif
Light Flush is a good choice too, or even Blonde
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Perfect Topping and Porcelain Pink are great choices. Keep your eyes peeled for Glissade. It's a really gorgeous pale peach with just a lil' bit of raspberry veining. Probably a much better pick for you than Refined.

Latest posts