Light flush or warmed MSF?

sofabean

I'm an NC30 and I've heard others that have the same skin tone as me use both. I'm not too sure how they'd look on me since I've never tried them in person before... I want to order one off the MAC website, but I didn't want to order both and have to return one later on... Could someone please suggest or recommend one for me if you've used it or seen it before?

kimmy

i have both, and i'm an nc25. warmed is probably my favourite msf ever because it gives a really nice bronzed sheen, perfect alternative to bronzer which ends up looking muddy sometimes. light flush is nice as a highlight, but not nearly as amazing as the website would lead you to believe...

gigglegirl

I'm NW15 and use both (warmed with a really light hand anyways)
do you want a pinkey type highlighter colour or a more bronzey-brown-warm highlight type colour?

For me, I reach for Light Flush, lovely pinky tone that I apply over any blush, and just highlights nicely. (Thats what I vote for!--Its my fav msf so far, not glittery like many of them have been in the past)

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I'm NW15 and use both (warmed with a really light hand anyways)
do you want a pinkey type highlighter colour or a more bronzey-brown-warm highlight type colour?

For me, I reach for Light Flush, lovely pinky tone that I apply over any blush, and just highlights nicely. (Thats what I vote for!--Its my fav msf so far, not glittery like many of them have been in the past)

i want something that will give me a glowly look. i was also debating if i should get a beauty powder blush in eversun or true romantic. maybe since eversun is a little more like a bronzer, i should get light flush for a highlighter. or the other way around too... Or do you think they'd look fine on top of each other? (true romantic & light flush and eversun & warmed?)

gigglegirl

for me, as warmed is quite pigmented (at least when Ive swiped it) it could work to layer both, but I like the BPBs on their own too as they look a bit shimmery. With warmed, you could try layering or just use it as blush, the pigment was enough for me to pull off as blush.

I totally do my BPBs like true romantic or feeling and light flush on top! Its great!!!

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofabean
i want something that will give me a glowly look. i was also debating if i should get a beauty powder blush in eversun or true romantic. maybe since eversun is a little more like a bronzer, i should get light flush for a highlighter. or the other way around too... Or do you think they'd look fine on top of each other? (true romantic & light flush and eversun & warmed?)

hey i'm NC30 and lightflush, evensun and true romantic are the three out of the four things i always grab for. The other one that works well for our skin tone is Afterdusk from the moonbath collection. I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it You definately have to get it and won't regret it.

sofabean

whoo! so i just ordered true romantic, eversun, light flush and a 168 brush! i'm so excited!! thank you all for your input. it helped tremendously! i'll do some swatches once my package arrives!

GlamYOURUs

I am NC30/35 and I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Warmed! I am thinking of buying a backup because what if I run out and there is no more
ssad.gif
I wear it everyday and its so gorgeous over blush or as a highlight. <333

Latest posts