Light Green eyeshadow recs? Nothing with Olive undertones, no lime green please. Neutral skin tone, NC25ish

MsButterfly

Light Green eyeshadow recs? Nothing with Olive undertones, no lime green please. Neutral skin tone, NC25ish

I'm looking for a light green eyeshadow to sweep across my eyelids. I don't have prominent eyelids if that helps. Maybe a Jade green? I prefer shimmer over matte, but not overly shimmery or glittery.

I have access to MAC, Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Sears, and The Bay

I have medium to dark brown hair, green eyes with gold flecks, neutral skin tone, NC25ish.

If it helps, I already own these MAC eyeshadows..Grain, Vanilla, Vex Shroom, Era, Cork, Mystery and Copperplate.

I realize Vex is greenish but looking for another green e/s that has more punch to it.

Urban Decay.. Blaze and Stray Dog.

Thanks! :)

PixieDancer

First to mind comes MAC's Juxt. If you take a look at swatches and like it, better hurry... they are dc it! It's no longer available on MAC's website. But it's easy to find on eBay and Amazon. Grab one before they're gone and/or the price skyrockets!
It's a gorgeous green for your eye color.
Hope that helps.