Light weight foundation for dry skin?

Karinalicious53

My skin gets very dry and flaky, but I still break out on my cheeks, nose, and around my mouth. I also have lots of little red patches from past breakouts that I'd like to cover. Does anyone have a recommendation for a lightweight foundation, primer, or tinted moisturizer that will even out my skin tone, without making me look too old and powdery? I'd also like it to have some lasting power, and not rub off, as I tend to touch my face a lot. Please Please Please help me! Everything I use now makes me look sickly, and like my skin is crumbling.

PeppermintMocha

For Tinted Moisturizer, Laura Mercier makes a good one.

I currently love the Nars sheer glow for my dry skin and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation is pretty good dupe for it as well!

Hope this helps!

Mac-Guy

Have you tried MAC's Face & Body? It's very lightweight and it works well on drier skin.

flexibleloyalty

I like the Revlon Colorstay for dry skin. When my skin is really dry I use it with a wet sponge. Gives a nice, light coverage.

reesesilverstar

I like colorstay for making my own tinted moisturiser also. I load the foundation up with moisturiser, then spritz with a moisture spray as I buff it in. For primer, I've fallen in love with Laura Mercier's hydrating primer.

Babylard

I like MUFE Face and Body. I have problems with dry flakeys on the cheek and the formula feels like cool water jelly. It's very sheer so I use prolongwear concealer on my cheeks, but I really love it. Its my to go to if I'm not using BB creams.

Has anyone tried the MUFE Face and Body foundation? How does it compare to MAC? Which one would you prefer?