Lightening foundation

Whitney6195

I use revlon colorstay, the lightest shade and I really like it. A lot of foundations break me out so I'm looking to stay with this foundation, except it's about a half a shade too dark
ssad.gif
I saw and have heard a few people using the mac pro face and body in white to lighten the color just a bit. Is this a good idea? Any tips?
smiles.gif

MizzMelroseMood

You can also try using a dab of light concealer mixed into the foundation to lighten it. Revlon Colorstay also has a blemish healing concealer, try mixing in the palest shade they have, it will also help prevent pimples and heal any u may ever have while wearing it.
smiles.gif

LC

whitney, i use white face and body all the time to lighten up shades, that's exactly what it's for

Whitney6195

that's a good idea, I never thought of that! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzMelroseMood
You can also try using a dab of light concealer mixed into the foundation to lighten it. Revlon Colorstay also has a blemish healing concealer, try mixing in the palest shade they have, it will also help prevent pimples and heal any u may ever have while wearing it.
smiles.gif

Whitney6195

I wasn't sure, I'm fairly new to mac
smiles.gif
thank you, I'm ordering some today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
whitney, i use white face and body all the time to lighten up shades, that's exactly what it's for