"Lighter" Makeup

SonRisa

I won't call this a prime look because it's not. But it was a work version (for me) of a prime look. One feature has to be bold and bright and since we still have culturebloom in stock, we have to wear it. Someone on LJ asked me to do a prime look and this as close as I can come for work . . .

2.jpg

4.jpg

Skin: Studio Moisture Cream with 192 brush, Moisture feed eye with 217 brush

Eyes: beiging shadestick as base, soft brown in crease with 224 brush, love-bud on lid with 236 brush, folie on outer crease/lid with 224 and vanilla eyeshadow on browbone (lightly) with 213 brush. Engraved powerpoint to line upper waterline, Bountiful brown to line outer lower waterline. All Black fibre rich mascara. Strut on brows

Cheeks: sweet william blushcreme with 192 brush

Lips: smoothberry cremestick liner and culturebloom lipstick

star1692

Your looks are always to stunning and beautiful for words! When you fill in your brows do you just free hand it or do you fo by some sort of stencil?

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by star1692
Your looks are always to stunning and beautiful for words! When you fill in your brows do you just free hand it or do you fo by some sort of stencil?

Thanks sweetie! freehand. I just go over where the hairs are to fill them in
smiles.gif

angela

I love this look! Do you apply beiging directly from the stick or with your finger? I find it harder to blend my e/s when I use shadesticks as a base.. am I missing something?

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
I love this look! Do you apply beiging directly from the stick or with your finger? I find it harder to blend my e/s when I use shadesticks as a base.. am I missing something?

That's why I hated them for the LONGEST time too. I find that if you moisturize the eye area first, rather than trying to drag the stick across the skin - it goes on like butter and applies evenly so that when you blend your shadow on top of it, the blend is almost seamless. I REALLY like moisture feed eye. I still use fast response from time to time but moisture feed eye is my new <3 I can't praise it enough!