Lightful Colour Discussion

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarrelle
Hi! I was able to at least confirm from MAC customer service Asia the following:

Dear Ms. Brenda Barrelle,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
In regard to your inquiry on Lightful Colour Collection,
this collection will be launched only in Asia.
We will launch this collection on early April 2007 in Japan,
and in February in Taiwan.
Sincerely,
MAC User Support Japan

Ooh where can I find the customer service email for asia? I want to ask them about Hong Kong and Singapore!

bbarrelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
Ooh where can I find the customer service email for asia? I want to ask them about Hong Kong and Singapore!

Here's the email address for cs Asia:
MAC User Support JPN [[email protected]]

cacaptitsa

i'm going to ask my ma if she knows anything about it being released in singapore... dammn i want those pigments...

treschic

I read from another forum that in Singapore it is out at DFS already. The mineralize satin foundation is out too.

BlahWah

Eep, I really hope it's released in HK in the next month! I'll be there in March! Emailing right now..

renew

Oh my gosh, Lightful Colour is coming out in Japan in early April? I'm gonna be there in early April! *dies* If I find out that I'm there after/as it comes in ..., if you want.
smiles.gif

geeko

i checked out the piggies....and lovely lily is not the same as quietly...

quietly has silver shimmers in it...and lovely lily doesn. Both the pigments are must get imo. I'm going down to get my grubby paws on them today

~Crystal~

omg I went and asked the MA yesterday, and she said that lightful color would be out in HK TODAY!!! I didn't get to go and check it out, but that's what they told me
smiles.gif

Actually.. one said 14th and one said 15th =\

Either way, it's around now!!

mspiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treschic
I read from another forum that in Singapore it is out at DFS already. The mineralize satin foundation is out too.

You mean the MSF foundation is out at DFS?

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarrelle
Ahhh...if only it were that easy. I think that's a rumour. Because I called about 10 different MAC customer service and 1800 #'s and they all told me they have no access to that line and it would be impossible for them to make the order since it doesn't even come up in their system.....boooooo MAC!

But if someone gets it that way, let me know(and get the SA name that helped you)...that'd be awesome!

hrm, i wonder why my trainer would have told us all that at update, then. i'll ask her more about it next time she's in our store.
smiles.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
omg I went and asked the MA yesterday, and she said that lightful color would be out in HK TODAY!!! I didn't get to go and check it out, but that's what they told me
smiles.gif

Actually.. one said 14th and one said 15th =\

Either way, it's around now!!

Aaaaah nooo! I was hoping for more the end of the month! I'm afraid it may sell out (at least, the pigments) by the time I'm there (March 8 ). I'll have to get a CP, aiyah!

cacaptitsa

i went to the DFS building on scotts rd to get the pigments.. i liked the lipgelees too, but i saw the chromeglass collection as well and had to decide between the two.. and got the chromeglass in the end. o well..

i put up swatches of the pigments though, in the swatch forum here.

i also saw the mineralize skin & satinfinish at dfs... i bought the satinfinish and am really lovin it as well!

they'll be out at the other counters/store soon enough i think..
cheerleader.gif