Lightful info for Canadian girlies

kiwicleopatra

Well, British Columbia to be more exact.

Mac pro on robson, metro, and oakridge are the only stores to be recieving this collection I believe.

canadiangirl_1117

*tries to come up with excuses to justify a 7 hour drive to Vancouver, an overnight stay, and a 7 hour drive home just for MAC*

bront82

any word on release dates? i found it at the outlet prob. 6-7 months ago. i have hyperpigmentation around my left eye, nothing works, but the essence does smell divine and has quite a lovely texture.

kiwicleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Which collection?

As it says in the title. "Lightful"
smiles.gif

kiwicleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bront82
any word on release dates? i found it at the outlet prob. 6-7 months ago. i have hyperpigmentation around my left eye, nothing works, but the essence does smell divine and has quite a lovely texture.

We should know by tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

canadiangirl_1117

Wait, I thought there was only the foundation in the Lightful collection, but there's skincare too? Is the foundation being released as well, or just the skin stuff? I'm quite intrigued by the description of the foundation. Thanks
greengrin.gif

christina83

Hi there,this is my first time saying anything on here, and i was just wondering if the lightful collection was suitable for english rose skins?

Latest posts