Lightful question...

redhead2000

Not sure if this has been discussed or not, but is this collection actually supposed to reduce redness? I have red hair and pale skin. My cheeks are naturally ruddy, so I don't ever use blush. (Scared at the end of the day I'll look like a clown because where I work is really hot!)

Is this collection supposed to tone down redness?

Thank you!

giz2000

My understanding is that it is supposed to tone down hyperpigmentation and spots on the skin...I haven't heard anything about it toning down redness. I am working at the PRO store today and will check the line out, and report back to you!

macslut

I was told it was supposed to reduce the redness by not irritating it as much. As for permently reducing, that can't be done except maybe by a doctor. I reduce mine by getting soothing facials. It really does help.

giz2000

ok..here's what the trainer at the PRO store told me:

The product line is geared toward hyperpigmentation (spots, uneven skin tone, etc) due to sun damage, hormones, etc. She didn't say anything about redness. I suggest you gets yourself some samples before buying...hth!

anuy

i'm bringing this thread back to life because i have a question!

i have all the lightful products and am confused which orde to use them in?

i have the cleanser (which is obviously first) and then i have the softening lotion, the essence, and the moisturizer. anybody?