Lightful Skincare

thelove4tequila

Yeah I just saw it. When did it go up? Damn that was fast. AGAIN! WTF MAC??????????? This whole collection every month thing/selling out sooo fast thing is getting on my nerves.

Krasevayadancer

I don't get it, skin lightening? How does that work? Will that make a pale person paler? It says it is supposed to clear up discoloration, but will that make people lighter skinned overall?

FrazzledOne

My bet is has hydroquinone in it, which is an ingredient that will fade age spots and slight discolorations of the skin. I certainly don't need to be any paler than I already am.

ARmakeupjunkie

I just noticed the collection about 8:30 am CST and it was temporarily out of stock then. This is the first time I have heard of this collection. I don't think it will make you any more pale than you already may be but brighten the skin and help with discolouration.

Krasevayadancer

I spoke to a rep and she said that it is more for getting rid of age spots and discolorations (haha, like my freckles) than making a person pale. It is also geared towards adding luminsecence to the skin.
In general, she said the technology is new and that she highly recommends this stuff. The results take time, and even then they are not super dramatic.
HTH!

FemmeNoir

I bought it when I was in Japan and I love it. I'm not sure if it is the same formula, though.

Nikki0211

I think I might want to try this since I have some hyperpigmentation. I'm just not sure it's okay for my skin, I'm highly senstive and all the mac face products that I've tried before have burned me.
ssad.gif
I guess maybe I'll try and go to the store and maybe get a sample or something and try it out.

AlliSwan

I have scar marks on my legs (uber pale skin + ingrown hairs, cuts, etc=UGLY residual spots). Any chance this stuff might help?

saniyairshad

wow...just when i think i can save some money by not getting anything from MAC...lol they spring out with another collection that completely blows me away
sigh.gif