Lighting for jobs

jess2302

Hey ladies! I'm new to this
smiles.gif
but I wanted to know what type of lighting do you mua use when applying makeup on a client during when the lighting is poor? I have very poor lighting in my home and most of my clientele is for later events so I do not have the opportunity to take advantage of the natural day light. This is something that is so important to me because I don't want a client to leave the chair looking rare and unprofessional! This definitely would help me cut down on the time I spend on each of them Please Help! I would love to know what recommendations you dolls have!. Thanks
smiles.gif

CherryElion

I have the same problem here! Last week i got so frustrated with this because i could barely see what color i was putting on a clients face, it felt like i was on a horror movie. I was doing some research on light stand and stuff and found that halogens bulbs are good but i could find that much info about the specific subject.

LC

You'll eventually learn to work in whatever light is available. if you feel like lugging a lamp or something around with you then go for it

Latest posts