lightning fotd

riacarolina

omg WOW!!!!!

those lips!!! amazing!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

yummy411

what did you use?

omigosh! i could stare at this forever.. this is the best dramatic photo i've ever seen! this should be some mag contest entry.... this is the hotness! you are awesome!!! thanks so much for sharing!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
what did you use?

omigosh! i could stare at this forever.. this is the best dramatic photo i've ever seen! this should be some mag contest entry.... this is the hotness! you are awesome!!! thanks so much for sharing!

Basically EVERYTHING she said. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!

Please, let us know what you used? I am really loving the gradient on the lips. That is a beautiful effect!

godzillaxahhhhhh

thanks you guys! The eyes I used to purple in the roro palette, and the white. I also used carbon from mac, black liner and white liner,

the lips. I custom mix my colors so I can't tell you exactly what i used but a light nude color in the center, and i took the same purple from my eyes and put it on the outter and lancome juicy gloss over it. You can recreate that look with any lipstick color, and some bright eyeshadow. have fun!

elisha24

Wow, that is amazing
smiles.gif

Can I ask where you got the lashes from, I am trying to find some similar ones atm.

astronaut

OH MY GOD THAT'S GORGEOUSS!!! I don't know which I like more, the lips or eyes... OooooOOOooooOOOooo!!!!! Please please please tell us how you did those lips!

edit/ nm lol. I was sooo excited with your fotd I didn't get a chance to read the posts hehe

natasha

wow..................sooo blessed with talent
wish i could do it.........u look awesome..........