Lights

Jello89

Hey everyone. I need a bit of help. I want to organize the beauty things in my my room and for now what I have is a big dresser that opens with two doors. It has three shelves inside. I was thinking of making the top shelf my beauty stuff. I was going to install i square mirror on each door. The problem is. I will need some lights. The light in my room is veryyyyyy dim. So it would be difficult to see. Especially when its all in the dresser. Is there som ebattery operated lights I could install inside the dresser just to make things a bit brighter?
Thx for reading
winks.gif

wifey806

i actually just back from ikea today! they have these little stickum lights-- like touch lights that tish was talking about. they are on sale for 2.99 each. they're sticky on the back and come with batteries included. my ikea had red, lime green, and white.
smiles.gif

Jello89

Thanks!! I guess Ill go check out Ikea. Its two hours away-_-. And there is no target in Canada, so Ill check out some stores. I like that bar with the three lights!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello89
Thanks!! I guess Ill go check out Ikea. Its two hours away-_-. And there is no target in Canada, so Ill check out some stores. I like that bar with the three lights!

Eek! 2 hours is a long drive. Ikea definitely has those lights but you don't have to go drive 2 hours for them! I'm sure you can easily find nice ones at one of those lighting stores.