Like A Friggin' Mermaid Or Somethin'... FOTD

chocolategoddes

Here's a soft teal eye with a bold orangey/coral lip. It makes me think of one of them tropical fruity drinks with mangoes and pineapples and shit.
Enjoy yo'self.

FACE
MAC SFF
NARS Exhibit A blush
MAC Paradisco e/s as highlight

EYES
MAC Sea Me s/s
MAC Spiritualize p/g
MAC Humid, Graphology e/s
Lancome Vue e/s
MAC Fascinating e/k
CG Lashblast Mascara

LIPS
NYX Copper l/g
Fyrinnae Gorgeous Devil e/s

eye1-3.jpg

face3.jpg

TISH1124

Hope it didn't hurt but I just snatched your lips off your face and put them on mine!!

You are so Gorgeous gilrl!!!!

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
It makes me think of one of them tropical fruity drinks with mangoes and pineapples and shit.

LOL! well it is a good look inspiration for sure. you definitely rock the coral lip, I love it. what's that drink called I'm thinking of...something girlie...kiss on the lips!! that's it.
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Hope it didn't hurt but I just snatched your lips off your face and put them on mine!!

You are so Gorgeous gilrl!!!!

You are hilarious Tish >_<! I LOL'd and my housemate poked his head in to my room to see if there was something wrong with me...

Chocolategoddes this look is beautiful! I love how you paired teal with the coral lip colour. And - sweet Jebus you are stunning.
th_worship.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Hope it didn't hurt but I just snatched your lips off your face and put them on mine!

*looks in mirror*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

thanks everyone! you're all so sweet.
greengrin.gif

i dont know how i thought up mermaid eyes/coral lips.
just from expirimenting with colors, i guess.

User93

You look gorgeous
th_drool.gif
Have you ever though about modeling? Your look is so unique and stunning, you're like.. Naomy Campbel, even better
th_drool.gif

florabundance

I know that you want to be a doctor, but your face needs to be in magazines. Seriously. Modelling should be your side hustle.

Latest posts