like the best DONAUINSELFEST ive ever had!

crystalic_oxyge

hi girls! i never posted in this part of the forum before... but after getting the pictures i felt like a HAD to share them with you. i havent got to know a lot of you so far and only posted 2 fotds but anyways....

every year in vienna we have a "donauinselfest" (danube-island-feast or whatever
tong.gif
) for 3 days. its usually every july, but this time we had it last weekend. so its all about party friends fun music and party
winks.gif
there are alot of different stages with different performers, music styles, cabarets.. averything. =) this time we had artists like basshunter, shaggy, gigi dagostino come. its a free feast, its huge, with 3 million daily visitors. and i never missed it so far, but this time was sooooo much fun, i miss it so much now after its over
ssad.gif

so i was together with my russian friends, and a few i met the first time. everyone was happy had an awesome time what i guess was the most important. so here i want to post some pics from the 3 days (btw my makeup really isnt showing well but it really doesnt matter cause these days werent about good looking makeup
thmbup.gif
) i really started seeing them much less the last year because of my ex boyfriend and cause we had some bad times together but after these 3 days i definately recognised again why i love them so much and why many of them are my friends since 6 years now and im sure i will be meeting them much more often now cause they showed me again how much fun it can be with them.
yes.gif

x_b7786492.jpg

x_483b1ea6.jpg
x_45aedade.jpg
x_16e72aeb.jpg
x_f669b18e.jpg
x_ad3ee477.jpg
x_dc3f9163.jpg
x_3f1ce86e.jpg
x_428629fb.jpg
x_6b2b7fe8.jpg
x_311752da.jpg

so thanks for looking. i feel so good everytime i see these pictures and my wide grin on every single one of them (except for the last one which was shot in a bar after the 3 day... i guess its the tiredness and the sadness that all is over
winks.gif
)

crystalic_oxyge

ps. i really think i kinda like this one guy (my cowboy who took my cska soccer scarf the last day to keep him warm
winks.gif
)