Like these pigments?

Chic 2k6

I just bought some pigment samples on ebay, i like them, now i gotta wait for them to arrive *twiddles thumbs*

4b_1_b.JPG

bebs

it looks like golden lemon, violet.. and well at least on my screen it doesnt look like cool pink, I have a sample from the pro store.. and doesn't look like that to me. so would like to know what it is cause it is pretty

bellaetoile

pink vivid matte, perhaps? there's few pink matte pigments, that i know of. it looks like cool pink to me, but it may be my moniter settings. and yes, i own cool pink, straight from the pro store..

Chic 2k6

all i know its Gold, Rose and Violet. the rose one is quite pink 2 me but thats only because i got the screen tilted, so maybe the flash made it look paler

Eilinoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
all i know its Gold, Rose and Violet. the rose one is quite pink 2 me but thats only because i got the screen tilted, so maybe the flash made it look paler

That doesn't look at all like Rose pigment, regardless of the angle and flash. However, if there was a matte or pro pigment called "Rose" I wouldn't know :[

Chic 2k6

hmm i dont know mac very well but, its Rose along the lines i think, unless i might have mistaken the name lol i get names wrong a lot

wildesigns

I was going for Pink Vivid as Cool Pink's not quite like that...maybe you got the dc'd Pink. They're all pretty

bebs

looks a bit lighter then dc pink I pulled it out but then again, probley like I said just the camera or my screen so no big probley wrong.

but it doesnt look anything like rose.