MrsRjizzle

MufeHaul.png

so from Make up Forever I got....
yahoo.gif
(sorry about quality pic from my phone)

Extreme Cleanser
All Mat Base
Lash Fibers
Aqua Eyes in White and Navy ( gotta compare these with the UD 24/7 pencils)
I also got the MUFE kabuki! it is soooo nice. the bristles feel similer to too faced teddy bear hair but they spread easier. i like it much better! Also it comes in a super cute lil case!

I also ordered these from Sephora which I should be getting tomarrow!
thmbup.gif

P183918_hero.jpg

P214204_hero.jpg

aleksis210

Your so lucky!!! I am lil obsessed with MUFE, aren't there products great? I love 'All Mat' it's an amazing product! Try out their eyeshadows if you haven't already!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
Your so lucky!!! I am lil obsessed with MUFE, aren't there products great? I love 'All Mat' it's an amazing product! Try out their eyeshadows if you haven't already!

I am gonna get some shadows! I just dont know where to start since i have almsot every color in all ranges from mac. dont want to dupe anything! Which foundation do you use all mat with. I am excited to try it~!

aleksis210

I use 'all mat' when I wear my mufe mat velvet plus (#20) foundation and I use a little bit less when I wear my mineral makeup, I just love the feeling of it, and it controls oil really well. I know what you mean by not wanting to get what you already have in MAC , their 'matte' shadows are really good because they are INTENSE and they are great for liner and intensifying a look. I like numbers 5,24,92,160,162,101,111,169...<~~~ with most of those I haven't found a mac dupe. HTH

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I use 'all mat' when I wear my mufe mat velvet plus (#20) foundation and I use a little bit less when I wear my mineral makeup, I just love the feeling of it, and it controls oil really well. I know what you mean by not wanting to get what you already have in MAC , their 'matte' shadows are really good because they are INTENSE and they are great for liner and intensifying a look. I like numbers 5,24,92,160,162,101,111,169...<~~~ with most of those I haven't found a mac dupe. HTH

Thank you so much! Im gonna check out those shades! Thanks for the info on the MAT- im so excited to use it. Im gonna check out your youtube too!
thmbup.gif

Brittni

*droooooll*

Hey babe do you have any of the MUFE powders? I have the opalescent one that changes colors, the purple one, the turquoise, and the khaki... let me know and I will send you little sample jars!!!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
*droooooll*

Hey babe do you have any of the MUFE powders? I have the opalescent one that changes colors, the purple one, the turquoise, and the khaki... let me know and I will send you little sample jars!!!

Hey Brittni.. I dont have any. Id love to try them. Tell me what you think. I fell out of love with pigments lately so i guess i avoided getting them for that reason.... hey did you get my package?

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Thank you so much! Im gonna check out those shades! Thanks for the info on the MAT- im so excited to use it. Im gonna check out your youtube too!
thmbup.gif

Thanks hon! I'm going to be putting up some newer videos this weekend!

Latest posts