Lil Mo's 4ever look: Suggestions?

HeavenLeiBlu

Okay, I know this video is mad old, but for some reason I got a hankering to watch it repeatedly this week. This is the only video of her where she isn't overdone or just a hot mess, LOL.I think I may already have what I need to pull this look off, for the most part, but I wanted your suggestions. She and I are the same complexion, by the way. And are those BLUE LASHES? Where can I get some like that? They are kinda subtle but they pop! Any help with any of this, I'd appreciate!
YouTube - Lil' Mo Ft. Fabolous - 4-Ever (HQ)

DominicanBarbie

I cant help with the look but ...looking at the video...how in the world did she get parking like that in NY.. lol Front of the building and all.I know I be fighting for some spaces. haha no but really I know these ladies will be able to help.It looks pretty simple.: )

mtrimier

the main lid color kinda reminds me of sweet chestnut and a little brash in the spiced choc. quad.
th_dunno.gif

d n d

Looks like she may have a color similar to Chintz on her lips, with clear gloss. Her blush looks like something similar to Raisin. I agree with the above poster on the eye color.

Man that's a throwback!!!!

Destiny

yeah, as previously mentioned, it looks like you can create this look by using the Spice Chocolate Quad...