Lilac Wine

milamonster

hi im back =) ok bad lighting but tried to do the best.
i can't figure out how to post from photobucket. someone help me? the way i used to do it doesnt work!!

xoxo mila

all mark by avon products can be purchsed from me in my link below. please check it out!!

face:
avon magix (primer)
avon cream foundation
avon mineral powder foundation
lancome blush - "russet"
nars blush - "orgasm" (i use this as a highlighter)

lips:
filled my lips in with avon lipliner - "neutral"
lined my lips with mac lipliner - "chestnut"
mark by avon lipgloss - "fig"

brows:
avon eyebrow pencil - "dark brown"
mac eyeshadow - "embark"
mac concealer select coverup - "nw45"

eyes:
base = too faced eyeshadow insurance
lid , lower lashes = lancome "strut"
highlight = lancome eyeshadows "vue" and lancome "positive"
crease = avon eyeshadow "amethyst" (lower lash as well) and mac "embark"
eyeliner= (bottom) mark by avon - "jet" and (top) & silver eyeshadow from hard candy &elf eyeliner pen (only 1 buck at target!!)

mascara= avon super full midnight mascara - "blackest black"

i can't figure out how to post from photobucket. someone help me? the way i used to do it doesnt work!!

milamonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Pretty! And your skin looks amazing.

thank you Nunu! i've been using Avon products and they have really been improving my skin =D (well that and my cream foundation HAHA)

claralikesguts

very pretty!
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

Very nicely done. For photobucket, scroll over your image and some options should pop up, select the one that is the URL for the image and copy it. When you select insert picture on Specktra (it should be a picture icon) paste the URL.

gildedangel

Gorgeous look! For photobucket, I roll the mouse over the picture I want and go down to the direct link part and copy the code out of that bar. Then in the Specktra post go to insert image and put that code into the bar that pops up. HTH!

milamonster

Thanks guys!
but i don't know if its just for now or what but that's what i normally do and it's not showing up. I figured maybe the procedure has changed. hopefully it works for me next time cuz i HATE ataching photos =(Thanks!

milamonster

thanks lady! i will be posting one tnight or this weekend. i've been way out of practice and my camera was taken to the middle east lOl

Latest posts